• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The best pokemon game....

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
    Years
    What is your favourite pokemon game? I like pokemon Emerald. It's the best! Cool loads of strong pokemon! I like the battle movie between The Groudon and Kyogre! The battle frontier is best! :rambo:

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Meh... I think that the best game is Pokemon Ranger. <~ I'm mostly into the way of catching Pokemon. ^^

Last edited:

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    D/P for me, i always like the new graphics and wifi, my second favorite would be the G/S/C series.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Emerald and Diamond... those will always be the best in my eyes. Emerald for its increased storyline and difference to R/S and Diamond because it's the new 3D new effect, NDS etcc... lol

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Ruby and Emerald, not sapphire for some reason. I guess I hate Kyuber...I mean Kyogre. They have good graphics, storyline, and starters. The battle frontier is really cool. I had a PERFECT Iv Swampert (female, EV trained) and my friend traded it to his friend when he borrowed my game. I delelted all his files to get payback. I also had a gold trainer card, the only game I've completed a pokedex. They are really cool. I wish they had team rocket though. Still, a nearly flawless game IMO.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    pokemon diamond and pearl very good games

Last edited:
    Years
    I liked Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal best.

- Johto was one of the most unique regions of all the Pokémon games

- Johto Pokémon are just plain awesome (go Cyndaquil!)

- Day/night time

- Raikou, Entei, and Suicune (coolest legendaries imo)

- Two regions and 16 badges

Now I realize Pokémon D/P did bring a lot of features used in the G/S/C versions, but even after playing through the entire game it just didn't feel the same. Pokémon G/S/C versions just felt so epic. I only wish Nintendo would remake them on DS or at least GBA. :\

Anti

return of the king
    Years

- Day/night time

Now I realize Pokémon D/P did bring a lot of features used in the G/S/C versions, but even after playing through the entire game it just didn't feel the same. Pokémon G/S/C versions just felt so epic. I only wish Nintendo would remake them on DS or at least GBA. :\

I agree 100%. I feel the things that made pokemon so special before had deminished a bit in D/P. Too many pokemon, honestly. It peaked at Ruby/Emerald for me, Gold and Crystal in a close second. I still have memories of my lv. 100 Croconaw...the best pokemon ever. It was my first taste of oldschool pokemon, and I quite liked it.

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007

- Day/night time

You took the words right outta my mouth.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    Blue... then LeafGreen. They've got the best starters, pokemon and world (Kanto).

Emerald comes second, if only for it's hugeness and being able to go underwater.

I never got to play GSC...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I like Ruby and Emerald the most.
    D/P is good but there are way to many hacked Pokemon. I don't do any online trading because of this. I wouldn't mind doing it for events that you can't get in the UK. But would never trade shiny's as I think it ruin the whole point.

Ruby is my overall favorite. I have played it the most out of all of the games. I like the Pokemon in it more than the ones in D/P. Some D/p Pokemon are OK. But I think Ruby is the best game they have made.
    Emerald is good because it has the battle frontier. But I have lost Emerald so can't play anymore.

Back