• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Rpg of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Pokemon Black/White. Goddamn that game is awesome.

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. I bought it yesterday, one of the best $34.99 I've ever spent. I'm probably not even halfway through!

Dragon Quest IX: This game...I can't even explain, this game is just that awesome.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    Earthbound, Mother 3, Persona 3 FES, Persona 4, and Dragon Quest XI. Those are the best in my opinion.

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
    Years
    Best RPG is Persona 3. You know a game is just that good when you'll gladly buy it more than once.

ALSO.
    Final Fantasy IX. It was like the perfection that Final Fantasy could get to. It had its serious, heartbreaking moments, but it also had lighthearted ones to balance it out. I like all the other games in the series, sure, but this one just has a special place in my heart.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    I'm a big fan of the first gen Pokemon games and Kingdom Hearts. Probably my two favorite RPGs.

Ronin

Lazlo Woodbine’s apprentice
    Years
    Well for me it's Mass Effect 1&2 (I consider them together as I played them back to back and they feel like one game to me), awesome games. But Final Fantasy 8 (my fav FF) & 9, Pokemon Blue (my first pokemon game) and all the Fable games deserve honourable mentions as all the are all fantastic RPG's too. I also just got Tales of Symphonia from eBay and that looks like it might be joining the list as well.

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    Paper Mario series seems pretty fun, I enjoyed it a lot~

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    my favorite rpgs are
    1.elder scrolls morrowind