• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The best thing about you.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Unlike some people, I actually try to strive for higher education. I don't know why. It may be because I don't have that many friends and I don't mind going up a few grades. But people should consider that more.

And Domo, you actually think you're a fag? C'mon, just because you got banned doesn't mean you're a fag. Of course, stubborn, but not a fag.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    well I guess that I help ppl lot, I have good style (that some ppl copy which annoys me, I dont mean to start fads) and I'm usually happy.

Cid

Years
    The best thing about me is having not a clue of what the best thing about me is.

Actually, I have no idea.
    I think I'm not in the right position to say that, so I'll let others decide for me.

In my opinion, however, the best thing about me is my friendliness.

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years

• I can draw
    • I'm very intelligent
    • I'm very selfish and arrogant
    • I'm void of feelings
    • I get drunk on 2 beers, so I'm cheap =D

I think those are awesome stuff

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    The best thing about me is-- I can rise out of any situation succesfully (EVEN THE MOST IMPOSSIBLE)--tried it before..

>33

cheated death...

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    The best part of me.... Hmm..
    Well, maybe it's the fact that I can't hate anybody. I'm the most forgiving person you might meet.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Best quality. That's something hard to think of.

I guess my writing is all I have to hold on to now. That's something...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Egotistical narcissist thread time? Sweet. Anyway i think it has to be how caring i am and how simple i can see everything and they way i can solve most things with logic. Out of the 7 friends(small number but hey we are the best bunch of people) (the groups we are of course( i mean i have one group orf 4 and the other group of 3-4 people and we are fine)(parentheses for explaining is fun but i dont know what this one is for XD) i thin im the only one who can use logic in a time of panic. Really. We broke the bmarkerboard in the classroom playing ball(we are the craziest nutjobs in the school) and explained that the gangster punks came in here all cool and trying to show off there mad skills. I actually had to come up with that and it worked. Those punks got 3 days of suspension. HEHEHE.

Lash

Years
    A couple qualities that I say are in the middle of the 'good - bad' meter:

I can bring out the worst in someone (has come in handy on few occasions)
    I'm not good at talking myself out of a situation, but I say a good quality is being able to end the situation by leaving and saying something quick and witty.
    I am not afraid to talk **** about someone (mainly teachers XD) when they are like five feet away.
    I am not afraid to tell off some who thinks they're badass.

I don't know if these qualities are extremely good in general, but they're good for me!

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I get a lot of people who tell me that I'm a nice guy.
    I think my best quality is that no matter what I'm doing, I'm always willing to stop and help cheer up a friend if I sense that they're down in the dumps.

I've also had people tell me that they admire my my sense of justice.
    But on the flip side, I've had just about as many complain that I'm too uptight. XD
    So I guess that's a mixed blessing.

But I certainly try to put my best foot forward, and I never give up my dreams.
    Those dreams mean everything to me.

Years
    I wish I knew. For some reason people always seem to like me after I first meet them. I'll meet people once and they all think I'm great for some reason. I don't feel like I make that strong of an impression but I guess I do. I don't get it :/

Back