• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The best thing about you.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    i dont like to brag but i think im a: good friend,great for keeping secrets if anybody tells me one,loyal, and fun to be around :)

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    I think my best qualities are my ability to listen to whatever someone has to tell me, how I'm slow to anger (most of the time anyway, xD), how I try to be there for my friends, and how I strive for higher things in life. I also think that my determination to do or get something that I really want is another good thing about myself.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I honestly don't know, let's go with I can change personalities in a second

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I can't stop smiling, like..ever. Ha. According to some I have a male form of giggling that I do in situations that most people would eye-roll or scoff at. XD

Otherwise, I like to think I'm versatile when it comes to getting along with different personalities.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    I think my best quality is how imaginative I am. I don't know how useful that really is, but I'm always open-minded and wondering about all kinds of stuff. Some people get annoyed sometimes about how distant I can be, but I can't help it. I have a really vivid imagination so I guess I'd say that can sometimes be a good thing. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    "Larrykins says:
    You're hilarious?
    Kenji says:
    The best thing about you is... you're loyal?"

Yeah, I ttly asked. Since I have no clue. :3

Back