• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] The BINGO! Challenge - Revived

Years
  • So I will use yellow, solo with pikachu, with dragonite and a jolteon in the team, but won't use them~
    Now, though, I don't know if my scramble is going to allow the link style in sinnoh, I am sorry if I am bothering you, but this is so I get everything down before I get on that region...
    Don't worry, you're not bothering anyone. Each challenge on the bingo is supposed to be played on one save. For example, in your Johto part, you'll beat the game once with Monocolor rules, once with Signature Move rules, once with Solo Run and once with Champion rules.

Username: Leo Van Pyroar
    Bingo Card: 6x3 (no Kanto)
    Here you go:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Username: minelol5
    Bingo Card 3x3 (Firered, Soulsilver, Emerald)
    Here you go:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Here you go:
    Spoiler:
    I can't obtain Sableye in my Hoenn game, could I get a replacement for it

Last edited:

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
    Years
  • I'm starting off easy with The Character Challenge in Fire Red, and im choosing red from the manga for my character

Spoiler:

Years
  • OK, I took such a long break from a forum, that I got out of the habit of doing updates after completing the challenge. I'm too used to just completing the challenge and moving on to the next one :P. Soooooooo here are a couple of updates (I have some more completed, but I don't want to flood this post even more):

Pick-A-Route in Sapphire
    Decided to go with Petalburg Woods on this one as it's quite early and it let me have quite diverse team. Pretty fun
    Hall of Fame:
    Spoiler:
    Team:
    Spoiler:

Love at First Sight in Platinum
    This challenge was a bit frustrating as I kept getting either Bidoofs and the like or pokemon that I already planned to use in other challenges. Because of that I decided on my final team member only in Snowpoint City, but other than that it was quite enjoyable challenge.

Hall of Fame:
    Spoiler:
    Team:
    Spoiler:

Elite Mash Up in Crystal
    Yet another elemental Punches run in Crystal, very chill.

Hall of Fame (Red):
    Spoiler:
    Team:
    Spoiler:

Type Link in Platinum
    I remember having a lot of trouble on deciding on a team for the type link on my previous bingo, but this time it went quite painless. Fun team, fun run

Hall of Fame:
    Spoiler:
    Team:
    Spoiler:

Duo-Species in Leaf Green
    I've already done Butterfree-Beedrill duo-species in AS at some point, so the choice was obvious here :P

Hall of Fame:
    Spoiler:
    Team:
    Spoiler:

Also I have a question about some of my remaining challenges: What's Your Sign?, Rainbow Road, Aqua Magma, Space Nerds, Blood Transfusions. Do any of those actually require a full team of 6 or is that just another case of unupdated rules?

Last edited:

Figment

Years
  • question for firered the character challenge, i want to get the flash hm, but that requires 10 species of pokemon registered in the pokedex, and theres not enough pokemon i can get before dark cave to get that hm, do i just go in without flash or is catching pokemon but only using them to up the pokedex number allowed?

Figment

Years
  • since noone answered, i just went the "no flash" route

Chapter 2: Infuriating Cave
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Also I have a question about some of my remaining challenges: What's Your Sign?, Rainbow Road, Aqua Magma, Space Nerds, Blood Transfusions. Do any of those actually require a full team of 6 or is that just another case of unupdated rules?
    Welcome back, Kostucha! Yeah, they are still unupdated. The general idea is to have at least 4 Pokémon on your team. For evil team challenges it's at least 2 from grunts and at least 2 from the boss/legendary.

question for firered the character challenge, i want to get the flash hm, but that requires 10 species of pokemon registered in the pokedex, and theres not enough pokemon i can get before dark cave to get that hm, do i just go in without flash or is catching pokemon but only using them to up the pokedex number allowed?
    I see you already got past the tunnel, but you can catch any Pokémon aside the ones for the challenge, as long as you won't use them in battle.

Years
  • Ok, here are the rest of the challenges I've done:

Elite Mash Up in White 2
    Got to use some of my favourites, quite a fun run

Hall of fame:
    Spoiler:
    Team:
    Spoiler:

Highest Stat Attack in Sapphire
    Good team good run

Hall of Fame:
    Spoiler:

Team:
    Spoiler:

Bug Monotype in Platinum
    Dustox helped me in the early game train up Kricketot and defeat Roark. Quite challenging run, but Scizor managed to pull the team through.

Hall of Fame:
    Spoiler:

Team:
    Spoiler:

Elite Mash Up in Leaf Green
    Basically a Charizard solo until after Rock Tunnel, pretty easy all the way through.

Hall of Fame:
    Spoiler:

Team:
    Spoiler:

Stone Alone in Crystal
    Yet another elemental punch run but with a very strong team too, didn't even have to grind for Red

Hall of Fame:
    Spoiler:

Team:
    Spoiler:

Aaaaaaaand that's the end of the backlog, I'll try to update more regularly now :wink-right-eye:

SilverLeafeon75

Type diversity? What type diversity?
    Years
  • I'm up!
    Username: SilverLeafeon75
    Bingo Type: 5x3

I picked 5x3 because I can only really emulate games from 1st gen to 5th, and I don't want to ruin progress on my cartridges.

Years
  • Kimbo's BINGO Challenge
    Challenge #1: Kanto Gift Challenge- Pokemon Red
    Part 4

Spoiler:

TEAM

venusaur.png

HERB the Venusaur
    Level 42
    Razor Leaf/Body Slam/Leech Seed/Toxic
    url]

DUX the Farfetch'd
    Level 42
    Fly/Slash/Swords Dance/Agility
    flareon.png

CINDY the Flareon
    Level 40
    Fire Blast/Quick Attack/Double Edge/Sand Attack
    dragonair.png

DRACARIS The Dragonair
    Level 38
    Slam/Thunderbolt/Ice Cream/Thunder Wave
    hitmonlee.png

BRUCEY the Hitmonlee
    Level 39
    Jump Kick/Meditate/Strength/Double Kick
    lapras.png

SHELLY the Lapras
    Level 35
    Surf/Body Slam/Psychic/Sing

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • I'm up!
    Username: SilverLeafeon75
    Bingo Type: 5x3

I picked 5x3 because I can only really emulate games from 1st gen to 5th, and I don't want to ruin progress on my cartridges.

Here it is

Name: SilverLeafeon75

Card:
    Spoiler:

thenickel09

Lurker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I'm gonna try this. It's gonna force me to do challenges that I normally don't.

Name: thenickel09
    Bingo Type: 5x2 (Kanto-Unova)

Hoping for some goodies!

Years
  • I'm gonna try this. It's gonna force me to do challenges that I normally don't.

Name: thenickel09
    Bingo Type: 5x2 (Kanto-Unova)

Hoping for some goodies!
    Here you go. I hope you'll enjoy these challenges:
    Spoiler:

SanityStealer

Lilbluebox
    Years
  • Finished this one a while ago, but the forums ate my post and then freaked for a while and I didn't have the motivation to actually post it up after that. So here it is now!

What's Your Sign: Leaf Green

vaporeon.gif

Vaporeon - Triton - 57
    Male, Water Absorb, Leftovers
    Ice Beam, Surf, Bite, Aurora Beam

persian.gif

Persian - Bastet - 56
    Female, Limber, Blackglasses
    Shock Wave, Faint Attack, Slash, Pay Day

parasect.gif

Parasect - Billy - 56
    Male, Effect Spore, Quick Claw