• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Biomergence OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Your messing means nothing to Team Dark Sky. Fear Us!

Rawr

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Darkly intermission:

"Gwahahahaha! So Syphel! you thought I was on your side! Well too bad. I will soon be deployingg my Dark Sky bomb, which will turn all the citizens of docklynn into Dark Sky Zombies.

Thank you. Have a nice day."

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    what's it about (this new roleplay?)

It's about trainers being in the battle frontier for an unknown cause. The trainrs think it's because they are strong, but instead, a different fate awaits them. I don't actually play a part; I control NPC's and assign tasks that have to be done weekly.

^That's a really summarized version of the plot. It's way deeper and more complex.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    This is a quick moving OOC thread, isn't it?

Cervais seems to need some direction. He's absolutely clueless about what to do in this situation. His instincts tell him to join a herd and stay with them, but he's horrible at being social.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Join Team Dark Sky.

We have good benefits and high pay.

Strikit

Years
    Ehh, he's not a big fan of taking orders. He'd only be happy if he were giving them with his position unquestioned. His ego is still bruised from losing the fight with the older Rapidash, so he feels like he needs to be the boss to make up for it. Problem is, it's not easy for a Ponyta to be the boss of anything.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    sorry, no use trying to team up with Blaze, he prefers to watch other people fight it out.
    Plus he kinda want's to stay invisible for the time being.

Strikit

Years
    Ehh, he tried. He'll probably gravitate towards the calmest, though. He's allergic to dramatics.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    then Cervais would be good to team up with Shinri, the espeon form. she is probably the most calmest out of them all.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Umm, I don't know if you know guys - but Ferral is already in the Town Hall :P

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    yea, i thought it would be cool to have. my friends reckon i have multi personality cause i talk to myself in english and japanese.
    Also its pretty good cause i can show different perspectives on things.
    They all have different personalities contrary to their types for example Yoru isquite shy and reclusive and prefers to be at the back and in shadows than in front and in the open.
    Blaze takes alot of advice from Yoru as they were/are good friends.

by the way, Way to go Blasto King, show thoes #@*$^&%#* !
    Thank you Thank you you've been a wonderful audience :D

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Ok guys. Who thinks we should have a Posting Order? Just because the RP is getting a little out of hand. Some of you guys are posting every other post at times, while others rarely post at all =O

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    i agree (who ever wants the posting order say i agree.)

P.S.Please level up ROAR! on the bottom of my sig. he needs to be level 40 or he will die in 4 days i don't want him to die!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back