• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Biomergence OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
    I want to tie him up and throw him into the plaza full of Morphs...

What, I am just that mean okay, we might save him... MIGHT.

EDIT: permission to ignore Darklys Post... (HINT: answers are "Green, Green light to ignore" or "Red, Red light, abort Ignoration.")

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    ya could we ingore that post of his because i thought this was a world without humans so how could there be Luigi he is a human isn't he?

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    @Blasto King - Don't talk to me about paying attention. Maybe you should have payed attention when you were warned for godmodding. Maybe you should have payed attention when you were clearly told that OOC posts go in the OOC Thread. Infact, maybe you should have payed attention when you were interrupting the RP with said posts.

Look, I don't want to get into a big deal about this. I want to enjoy the RP as much as the next guy. But it's hard to do when people keep posting OOC posts in the main thread and interrupting the RP - even when they've been told not to. If it weren't for this problem, we wouldn't even need a posting order. Mmkaay?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    i see well don't lose your cool and i dont mean to godmod it just sort of happens
    and the reason we have a posting order is that when someone leaves 30 minutes later the place is filled with posts so we made this order to make it so everyone is caught up.

Mmkaay?

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Well pardon me for trying to bring my character back into the RP.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    i know and that was ok but try to follow the posting order for now it is a rule(not trying to be bossy)

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    W
    T
    F

I'm gone for 24 hours, and this RP turns to chaos. Darkly, your posts are being too controlling. And why, for the love of [insert deity here] is there so much OOC in the main thread??

Apparently, a post order did absolutely nothing.

I apologize to all RPers who are caught up in this... -_-

EDIT: I'm posting out of order to try and straighten this out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    ya um the posting order kinda bombed after darklies post so ya this ain't going so good

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    ya but it's just a question so i need someone in the rp to explain it to me!

EDIT:

nvm i'm out

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Okay, can we skip this next person?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back