• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*The Bishie Thread*~ [Update: April 26/06!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
    Candidate for Goddess
    Gareas Elidd - Kahoshi

Megami Kouhosei
    Hiead Gner - Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Just so you know Candidate for Goddess and Megami Kouhosei are the same show. Just relist me and Hiead under the American title to avoid confusion, okay?

And now that I can claim 2 more Bishi, I would like:

Chrono [Chrono Crusade]

and

Malik Ishtar [Yu-Gi-Oh!] (Please spell MALIK with an L, because I can't stand the american change to an R, it's aweful!)
    Ah, thank you. I hadn't realized...obviously. XD

And...even if you hadn't specified to write it with an L, I think I would have anyway. I absolutely despise the R too. XDD;

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Updated Claims

Fullmetal Alchemist: Riza Hawkeye
    Gundam SEED/Destiny: Lunamaria Hawke, Murrue Ramius
    Neon Genesis Evangelion: Asuka Langley Soryu, Misato Katsuragi

Baki Koji

<- Cooler than you
    Years
    I'll claim Genis Sage (Tales of Series), Envy (Fullmetal Alchemist), Siegfried von Schroider (YGO), Batoraa/Butler (Pokemon), and Tsubasa Kurenai (Ranma 1/2).

Last edited:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Lightning said:
    o_O So are you still dropping Kankuro? *wasn't quite clear on that* ^^;
    EDIT: NOOOOO!!!!!

Zatch Bell
    Brago - Darth Kitty
    Kid/Kido - Darth Kitty
    Kiyomaro Takamine - Katsu Koneko
    Megumi - Miss Kanna
    Tio - Miss Kanna

O_O OMG!! No one's claimed Zatch?! Okay! As my fith bishie, I claim Zatch from Zatch Bell. Squea!! ^^

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    _Huggle_Bunny_ said:
    Hay I Clamed Duo Way Be4 That Other Person,So Dont I Get Him???

If Not All Add
    Kiba (wolf's rain)
    Cashel (Tales Of Legendia)(only If I Cant Get Duo)

Even though you posted on this thread first I got Duo because it was during the reclaim time, I've had claim on Duo sence the first Bishi thread, sorry. And Lightning also said that you couldn't reserve Bishi, for the jump from 3 to 5, anyway. Again sorry, but I'm keeping him forever.

And, Lightning, thanks for moving me 'n Hiead to under the English title of the show.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    Are we allowed to claim video game characters, or just anime characters? Either way, I claim Brawly from Pokemon as my second bishie.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Not everything has been updated, Erica. I specifically requested that Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist and Misato Katsuragi from Neon Genesis Evangelion be added to my claims; now add them, please.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    *blank stare* I apparently missed like, five posts there somehow. o_O Sorry about that. It should be updated properly now. X_x;

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Ok Can I unclaim Urryu Ishida and claim Lettuce Midorikawa/Bridgett Verdant from Tokyo Mew Mew?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back