• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

- The Bishie Thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
Years
  • Unclaiming:
    Eirika(Fire Emblem Sereies)

Claiming:
    Miyazaki Nodoka(Negima)

Nobody claimed her right?And i can still drop a bishie and replce it with a new one right?
    I'm just asking,it's been long since i came here.Funny how it's still the same.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • I would like to claim "Matsumoto Rangiku" from Bleach, "Shiba Kuukaku" from Bleach, "Soi Fong" also from Bleach and finally Hikari from the new D/P Series of Pokemon.

Also I noticed that my Teen Titans claim of Raven wasn't listed so could that be relisted?

Ueki Kousuke

Lord of Animé
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 26, 2006
    Can I claim: 'Chopper' from One Piece, Ueki Kousuke from Law of Ueki, Azuma Kazuma from Yakitate!! Japan, Zed from KIBA, Mori from Ouran High School Host, Athrun Zala from Gundam Seed/Destiny.

Years
  • I would like to claim Tokiko Tsumura from Busou Renkin in exchange for my previous claim, Onda Aka from REC.

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
  • Say are you the dude that claimed Eri Sawachika from School Rumble. Cuz I would to have an exchange offer for you. I'll trade you my Yakumo Tsukamtoto who's also for School Rumble for Eri!! So do we have a deal?

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Hello. I wish to give my bishies, Umino Iruka from Naruto, Leon from Kingdom Hearts and Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy VII to my newer account, -.hEaRtLeSs.- I'll even confirm it in that account.

Basically, I'm unclaiming:
    Iruka from Naruto
    Leon fom Kingdom Hearts
    and
    Vincent from Final Fantasy VII...
    And I'm giving them to someone else.

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
  • Please avatar, I would like to make a trade with Eri, all I got is
    Yakumo (School Rumble)
    Annie and Oakley (Pokemon Heroes)
    Bulma (Dragonball/DBZ)
    and Mario (Super Mario)

Can we make a negotiation please?

enyce

banned
    Years
  • I'd like to drop Rouge the Bat from Sonic, for Shizune from Naruto.

Last edited:

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Hello! Can I please unclaim Kon from Bleach, and claim Belldandy from Oh! My Goddess! and Tayuya from Naruto? Thanks!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm sure you're all accustomed to these ridiculously long waits but...the list has been updated! XD;
    Claimed or not I claim Sasuke and Kiba

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~
    Um, no, you don't. They're already claimed so you can't have them unless you work something out with their current owners.
    Naruto- Temari
    Fma-lust
    ff7-tifa
    Sorry, but all of those are already taken.
    Can I claim: 'Chopper' from One Piece, Ueki Kousuke from Law of Ueki, Azuma Kazuma from Yakitate!! Japan, Zed from KIBA, Mori from Ouran High School Host, Athrun Zala from Gundam Seed/Destiny.
    Athrun was claimed a page before you, so you didn't get him. You wouldn't have anyway, though, since you're only allowed five claims. x_o;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back