• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Booster Pack Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    well it seems it is common since its also included in the theme deck.though the newer theme decks kinda suck compared to the other d/p ones

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    I didn't know that =/

I thought I was one lucky dog.

THANKS FOR CRUSHING MY DREAM!

Joking :]

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2010
    I got Blisey, Bulbasaur, PALKIA, GIRATINA, Blastiose and some others. Prettey lucky.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    I seem to get screweed by lady luck. My last booster had squirtle, bulbasuar, charmander (yay starters!), Roselia, Jynx, Sentreet, and some other crap. The Jynx was the rare:X

I would be stoked if I got Infernape! Or even one of those Giratina lv.x's.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    Which booster box should I choose?

My choices are

1. Pokemon Diamond Pearl Sealed Booster Box

2. Mysterious Treasures

3. Secret Wonders

Thanks

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    I would personally pick Diamond and Pearl:D What are you pulling for? Any card(s) in paticular?

I recently got a holo kabutops from a booster. (I think it was dp, but I cant remember). I traded it for Giovanni's pinser, and 3 super energy removals:). It was a good card, but I love super energy removals..

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I wish I could have that kind of luck. . I've been barking up the Giratina tree for a while. =/​

Michael4182

Read my Signature!!!!!!
    Years
    This is probably the worst blister pack (3 booster pack pack with a promo) i have ever gotten. Im too lazy too post all the cards I got in each, but it was 2 Rising Rivals and 1 Majestic Dawn packs. The Carnivine G that came as the promo was the best card in it. All of my rev holos were commons and all of my rares were non-holo.

Years
    Im pretty good with luck, one time i got a poster pack, and both booster packs had a Lv. X! I got Dialga G Lv. X and Drapion Lv. X. Today i didnt get much, but i got Blastios reverse holo, Cumbusken (needed it), Wartortle, Gardevoir holo!(woohoo) DIALGA! (non holo :\)Dustox, Octillery, bannette, other cards i already have and dont have. (btw all packs were Platinum) So ya. The other day i got a jirachi holo, Empoleon Lv. X (tin), Rhyperior, Rotom Promo, and Heatran promo, the Lv. X, and 2 promos i got in a pack that supposed to have them. It was awesome though.

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
    I barely buy packs anymore other than pre-release packs, I think the last time I got a pack was rising rivals about 2 months ago and pulled a Gallade 4 lv.X.

Haven't bought anything since, tomorrow is pre-release so I am pretty sure I can get at least 4 lv.X's tomorrow.

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Just found a pack of base set cards at a corner store, it had a Charizard, and 2 Psychic energies.
    Psychic energies being important as I have only about 17 or so (never have bought a Psychic deck) and Charizard because logic.

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    not really recent but i was at my cousins house a few months and we went to thoer local walmart i was helping my 7 yr old cousin find some thing and i found 2 packs of neo booster packsso i bought them both(the cashier about the same age as me smiled at the packs as if remembering good times) i opened them and got a shining carizard and shining kabutops

bluecat

just another day
    Years
    Well I've opened up many boosters in the last couple of months...but here's my most recent one:

Supreme Victors

Sandshrew 124/147
    Bidoof 91/147
    Rhyhorn 123/147
    Nincada 117/147
    Buneary 94/147
    Zubat 133/147 (foil)
    Zapdos 48/147
    Spiritbomb C 84/147
    Hippopotas 61/147
    Murkrow 72/147

Status