• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Booster Pack Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    I jus bought a pack,but nothing good :( , I might buy some more.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Two Hidden Legends Packs... Holo Pinser and Holo Jirachi, my friend pulled a Groundon EX but Im not complaining.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    AdamHays said:
    I just got Charizard EX from the FRLG packs!

How Unlucky.

I bought 2 Fr/Lg Packs, and Im happy because I didnt get any EX ^_^

Booster Pack 1

Holo Venomoth
    A Cool Illustration and Poke-Body, with a nice effect on the first attack!

Rare Kingler
    Another Cool Illustration, with an cool Boosting Attack.

Pikachu
    Not a very well card, but hey, its a common!

Switch
    Switch is always good ^_^

Onix
    AWESOME ILLUSTRATION! O__O But very poor attacks XD

Magnamite
    Magnamites are alwasy useless --;;

Potion
    Hum... Not to much to say...

Spearow
    I dont like it's Illus. Very much... an I dont have Fearow, so its useless o__o

Energy Removal 2
    I hate this card...

Booster Pack 2

Holo Tauros
    A Cool Illus., but nothing more...

Bulbasaur (#54)
    Cute =3 And somewhat good for a Basic Pkmn...

Porygon
    Cute too =3 But not that card I wanna put on a deck >>;;

Great Ball
    Ahh... a Free Basic Pkmn with no Flips ^_^

Magikarp
    Eww...

Doduo
    Eww?...

Seel
    Nothing much, but I have Dewgong >>;;

Nidoran Male
    Eww?...

Rare Primeape
    Stupid Card... I've got 3 of them ;-;

Battery Cat

I Love Batterys
    Years
    Is EX cards not as rare or something even though it has a star I got a Charizard ex holo to, and I also holo Poliwarth with a shiny pokeball from that set on it and the other pack I got a Scyther rare, all the other day.
    One pack form that set before those two, I got two Butterfrees, one with pokeball logo shiny. :/ I need to get rid of one some how like trade or sell but my family wont sent up that buying site they keep saying next week. :/

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I haven't bought cards for ages, ok so it was three weeks ago I bought the *you crappy tcg ppl! rip-off! the fr is heaps better* leaf green theme deck and a booster pack for leaf green/fire red.

My birthday is coming up early next month (go november!!!!!) and I'm getting some with any money i get. I asked my nan for the Wishmaker deck, my bro has it. He's asking for Forest Guardian, which I have. (And I annihilated him with a Nuzleaf XD).

Most of my cards were free, but I got most of my shiny/holo/reverse holo/foil cards from booster packs XD

I met some guy at school who is my bro's friend from his soccer team and my mom knows his mom and he gave us hundreds of free cards apiece and i met a guy at the market 20cents a card

Ade

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 31, 2004
    Booster Box

Today I bought a FR/LG booster box :P

I got...

ex Venusaur (I've got 2 of these now)
    ex Gyarados (I've got 2 of these now)
    ex Mr. Mime (Really cool card)
    ex Blastoise (I've Got 3 of these now)

That's how rare ex cards are. I only got 4 ex cards out of the whole box!

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    I bought a FRLG pack in hopes of Charizrd EX,and well,i got it XP,i was kinda shocked!XD

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    That's cool,i wanted a chinchilla once,but im also gonna stop buying cards also.I have all the ones i want.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Yeah,im not really looking forward to Teamrockets revenge EX

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    I agree,the sets have really gone done hill since team rocket set.I think they are running out of ideas.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2004
    Shadow said:
    Here you talk about cards you got in booster packs lately.

Today I bought my first Team Magma vs. Team Aqua pack (yup you heard...errr read right, my first of this set). The first card in the pack was Meowth. My favorite Pokemon, with the new Ken Sugimori illustration that looks so cute. Also in the pack i got 2 Team Aqua Pokemon (Sealeo and Electrike), 1 Team Magma Pokemon (Aron), 2 Team Aqua Trainers (TM 01, and Aqua Belt which was reverse holo), Magma Energy, Psyduck, and Pikachu.

loser lossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssser

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back