• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Booster Pack Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    The new one,Team Rockets Revenge.Here,I have some pictures of cards that will be in the set.
    The Booster Pack Thread

The Booster Pack Thread

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Ok,anyways yeah they look weird,but I still might buy a pack or two,depends on what other cards are in the set

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Finally someone to talk TCG with XD,anyways um yeah,i get wanna buy to try my luck,but ill probably look at the cardlist before i buy.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Whatever the new set there has to be some good cards that are good,cause the TCG is kinda dying.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    It was dying for a while here,but it's sortta picking up again.I hope it gets some what close to what it used to be.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    AdamHays said:
    I bought a FRLG pack in hopes of Charizrd EX,and well,i got it XP,i was kinda shocked!XD
    you lucky thing, I haven't gotten ANY exes... I must figure out how to smash up my bro's Regirock_ex... my water types are too weak... and nuzleaf wouldn't do any good, that's the only time I'll pick on my lovely nuzleaf. Nuzleaf saved my bacon, well my status anyway...

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    How come you don't buy new cards in hopes of getting something good?

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    AdamHays said:
    How come you don't buy new cards in hopes of getting something good?
    i do. just they don't cut it... my luck... I know a kid at school who has heaps of exes... as TCGs are illegal at my school I'm doing a smuggle blackmarket with that kid's friend ;)
    and Piro I guess if there's one that doesn't require a credit card I can ask Mum and Dad... *goes googling*

I got my Groudon_ex a few days ago. *parties*

dang PO only accepts US offers... :( I'm Aussie.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    My uncle bought me two packs of Team Rocket Returns today. I got a Rocket's Zapdos EX and a Quagsire, the two special holo cards were Dark Octillery (whose second attacks seems very very very familiar *points to Neo Destiny*) and Horsea.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back