• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The boy and girl counting thread (Remember to post at least four words!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Augh. I don't know anymore. We'll just go off of what Dondon said. My mind is thinking for most important things right now.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    515. Well, anyways. Off to bed! It's 5:18 AM and my sister just woke and and getting ready for school!

(ヾ(´・ω・`) See ya later!

Smiley post count: 21... ARGH! I MESSED UP MY SMILEY POST COUNT!
    ム━━━[○・`Д´・○]━━━ヵ

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sounds like what I did in High School. But I don't do that anymore. (b'')b I have the weekends for that if I feel like it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

it's not really that. it's just two guys talking and thus it brings down the count with their convo. It would be like if one of Rossu-Pie's and Mine's convo from the past took place here, the female count would so pretty high, haha.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

*shrug*

We can go higher if we try~

/speaking of which where is the OP she should be helping us o3o

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's 5:53am where she is, so I would assume she's sleeping. xD She still tends to stay over in TCTI regardless of whether or not she made the thread though. :V

Melody

Banned
    Years

Ughhh, what's with all the negativity towards an Anti-Ninja feature? It's not like it's gonna bother them any, in fact it'll be helpful to the flow of navigation, if it redirects you back to the post page and asks if you would like to edit. >_>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You mean if someone posted before you submitted your post, it brings you back to the 'post reply' page and say 'someone has posted before you. would you like to edit your post'? I saw that on another forum, but I think it was a different type of forum than this. I guess it would be nice, but I can also see why people would be against. While it does stop ninjaing, some people don't/wouldn't care and would just like to get their post through, and then edit afterwards.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back