• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The boy and girl counting thread (Remember to post at least four words!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I used 'Quick Reply' because I'm lazy, and then go back and edit (if I feel like it) afterwards. After going to the actually thread in CF&Q, I think I have to say I agree with Kevin. When I saw it, it was on a muuuuuuch smaller forum. But here, especially in a place like OT, you would probably get several of 'em before you get to post. And like I said before: people just like to get their post in and then see about editing if they must.

Melody

Banned
    Years

Do not discount my idea because some idiot on another forum can't code it right and it makes it very annoying there. The code can be edited so those situations you described can be avoided. I say the post reply button should STILL send the post but THEN check to see if you were ninja'd THEN redirect to the Edit post page. XD

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Also is it weird that I spaz about Sewaddle yet I've never actually caught one in any of my games?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh? I'm sorry, but I don't think you got what I meant, Pachy. I didn't say anything about it being annoying there, mainly because I got it there once. I'd still find that to be a pain, especially if I don't care whether or not I was ninja'd. Like... if it was in the 'What are you listening to'. I would get told I was ninja'd and well... I don't care if I was there.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    529? Is Don actually switching sides see this is why it should be static.

/does not even know anymore

//continues to fill out job application

Melody

Banned
    Years

Well, you could just as easily make this check to see if you're posting in a forum where being ninja'd doesn't matter. Or even a thread. Like perhaps a moderator editable list? Wouldn't be hard to implement such things as that either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back