• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The boy and girl counting thread (Remember to post at least four words!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Look at the recent username thread in OVP. I list all the reasons behind my alts.' usernames. And there's more than 10. /though some of them were previous names on my alts., but that only applies to two of them

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Most of them were made for username placeholders. My first two, though, were made to attempt to trick people o3o I gave myself away easily anyhoo.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Aye.

Though the process of switching everything over to another account seems like it'd be kind of tough on the staff doing it, so I'll probably keep all my main stuff (friends, Supporter bar/blog, etc.) on this account.

Melody

Banned
    Years

Yeah. Makes sense really. The only thing I'd ever switch over if I moved to a new account is my Supporter status. I'd migrate my friends/settings and such over myself and not worry about blog entries and other stuff.

Years
    542. I was too lazy to sign into my main account earlier. I stick by posting with an account's stated gender, which is how I think we should be counting for the sake of not confusing those who don't know who's who behind each alt.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Dear Apple,
    Why the heck is Software Update thing in Japanese? iirc, I downloaded everything in English, and I currently have English on. You make no sense. :(

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Speaking of Apple, I need a charger cable. My current cable will sometimes stop charging and my phone says the accessory isn't supported.

Class in 20 minutes D:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

it didn't matter. I got iTunes to upgrade anyways, nya. Then I spent the rest of the morning playing the Pokemon TCG with friends.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013

So, mother nature's clearly PMS-ing today. There's one hell of a blizzard outside and it literally came out of nowhere.

Years
    540. Lake effect snow, Saryka? We got 1-2 inches here, but in northern Minnesota by Lake Superior they got 12-16 inches because of the lake effect.

Yesterday we got drenched in rain, and overnight it turned into snow for us. I would hate to live by one of the rivers here right now. Such brutal flooding they're experiencing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back