• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Breakneck Shoddy Gym League

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    And in the cold winter snows, I will take you, I will wrap my cold arms around you. . . and we will depart this world to find a better place. . . '

PC Username: Lily Evans
    Shoddy Username: (don't have one yet)
    Position Wanted: Gym Leader
    Type: Ice

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Well hurry up and get yourself a Shoddy account. I'm back and Eos is back soon, so we're ready for test battles. A reminder you can challenge us for badges if you're not interested in becoming a gym leader. But we'd like to collect eight first.

Now I'll have to check but I'm pretty sure that any Gym leaders wanting to challenge for bagdes as well as lead a gym is perfectly fine. But again I'll have to clarify with Eos.

Boo's been excepted as the 1st gym leader. (not that the number really means anything, people can challenge in any order)

Last edited:

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Anyone can ask to be a gym leader, and Boo, Welcome. I have returned from my overly looong vacation, so Im back in charge!

Years
    can i be part of the E4 first member and do i have restricted pokes or can i use any
    EDIT:name dark seeker
    Shoddy name :dark seeker

i waana join i thought i asked anyways here goes
    E4 or gym leader if gymleader i be ghost
    if E4 then can i be the first guy

Last edited:

Eos Aduro

Years
    lucaslucario, the port and host are posted in the beginning message, and sure dark seeker, you can test battle either me or Waffle-San.

Years
    when you posted this meesage it was 9:32am here so saturday morning ill play whoever i need to
    just whatever time it was there come on

Eos Aduro

Years
    We need to test battle lucas, as I've said before. Our time zones seem a little awkward though, I think you're like eight hours ahead or something, so maybe saturday morning would be the best time for me, it would be afternoon for you.

rioluman

manamphy&jirachi rule
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2008
    i would like to be water gym leader

i already have my water team ready!!!a question:can a gym leader have only a dominant pokemon ?(have, for example, a non water type pokemon who knows a water type move)

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Just need at least 3 Water Types as long as one it pure Water, like Blastoise. If you don't have a pure water type then you need 4 water/(something) types. Then you can two Fire types or any other random type you want.
    If you have any specific questions or exceptions pm Eos.

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    Well, sadly, abyay's keeps changing. Until he finds the problem, maybe we should use smogon's server.

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    Good news, abyay's has settled and I now have my gym ready! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back