• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^-^ The Buizel/ Floatzel Fanclub! ^-^

Should we have a Buizel/Floatzel user profile group?

• Yes

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    What do you think of Buizel's/Floatzel's new Platinum sprites?

OMG, I love those. If I didn't like Buizel or Floatzel before, I would now. I like Floatzel a little more now.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hi can I join this group please? I LOVE Buizel and Floatzel, they look so cute! And Floatzel looks so cute with that inner tube wrapped around it.

Buizel

Never-ending fan
    Years
    Greetings from Japan! I`m gonna be back home soon so ill show the pics when i get back. The sprites I like. I was gonna get it here in japan but it was sold out. Oh well. I`ve got a supercard anyway. Anyway see ya. XD

Years
    What do you think of Buizel's/Floatzel's new Platinum sprites?
    -they are pretty cute. I can't wait to see them move. ^^ they do look a bit better than the d/p sprites

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Welcome back, Buizel. ^^

Idea for Topic (Not sure if we had this one)

Do you have any Buizel Pokemon merchantise (plushies, cards, figurines stuff like that)? If not, would you buy any if you saw some while shopping?

Buoysel

Years
    Do you have any Buizel Pokemon merchantise (plushies, cards, figurines stuff like that)? If not, would you buy any if you saw some while shopping?

No, and no. I am trying to fix up my car to chase storms, and buy a newer/better one for everyday driving. I just don't need to blow a buch of money on stuffed animals to coloct dust in my room.

Buizel

Never-ending fan
    Years
    No and yes. Though I didn't any buizel stuff in japan :(

The Japan pics will be uploaded tomorrow because I'm so busy especially for my cousin's wedding.

yellowparrot

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Yes, I have one Buizel plush, and two trading cards.

I love both Buizel and Floatzel, I just want to give Buizel a Giant hug cuz of his cuteness. I'd like to join plz?
    Of course! :) Waveguidebuizel will add you to the list soon.

Years
    -I do have a tradeing card & a few little figureines. Still searching for a plush though :/

Buoysel

Years

I changed my mind. If I saw one I would buy 1, and only 1. Just to say I had it. It would probably get destroyed by my dog anyway, but at least I can say I had one.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Yup,I have Pokemon cards of it^.^
    Not really because the Plushies of it are rare and expensive! x.x

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    I'm going to answer my own topic now :)

I have a Buizel figurine. However i'm always on the lookout for well-priced collectables, especially plushies and a Buizel plushie is high on my want list.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    Any support banners for this club? I can't see any on the first page.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back