• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^-^ The Buizel/ Floatzel Fanclub! ^-^

Should we have a Buizel/Floatzel user profile group?

• Yes

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    No, we have never come up with one. We rellay should, but as you can see, I am still working on my sig.

Buizel

Never-ending fan
    Years
    It's about time I uploaded my japan trip pix so here they are:

New topic: If you had a Buizel/Floatzel, where would it sleep?
    Mine would sleep in my room to keep it warm

Last edited:

yellowparrot

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    I've got videos which I will add to youtube soon.

You have YouTube? Be sure to send us a link!

New picture:

yellowparrot

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    That is pretty funny, I like the expression on Floatzel's face. Could use some color.

I'm running out of good pictures in my collection. :X
    I did some more drawings, but the school system blocked photobucket.com, so I can't use the library's scanner anymore. I might get a scanner this Christmas. Just have to wait.

Okay, here's a new pic to make up for the bad one(since it's too late to take it back):

Buoysel

Years
    So cute, i luv it. BTW wats with the lack of posts. =^_^=

I don't know.

Pointless, random post.

------------

What is the nature, level, and gender of the Buizel/Floatzel that you use in the game?

Currently: Level 22, Brave, Female.

I recently re-started my game, and decided that I was going to go with the first Buizel I came across.

Buizel

Never-ending fan
    Years
    I don't know.

Pointless, random post.

------------

What is the nature, level, and gender of the Buizel/Floatzel that you use in the game?

Currently: Level 22, Brave, Female.

I recently re-started my game, and decided that I was going to go with the first Buizel I came across.

It's just that yellowparrot, you and me have been the only posters on this thread.

Buoysel

Years
    It's just that yellowparrot, you and me have been the only posters on this thread.

It is still alive as long as 2 or more people are posting. And I guess the others are just missing out, to bad for them. Besides we can have fun with out them.

yellowparrot

Advanced Trainer
    Years

Serious nature, level 69, male
    I've beaten the Elite Four with it in my party twice :)

I also have three others I'm training for contests.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years

Torrent (Floatzel, Female)
    Calm Nature
    Lvl: 71
    Moves: Crunch, Swift, Surf, Ice Fang

3rd highest lvl'ed pokemon on my Pearl Version with only Fate my Lucario (lvl 87) and Werebadger my Linoone (lvl 100) being more experienced. Torrent is suprisingly fragile, taking more damage overall than any other ingame party member, with the exception of my Lopunny. However, acts as my main form of water transport. Quite handy for taking out those weak to its moves as its the second fastest pokemon on my ingame team (Werebadger is NOT a part of my ingame team rather it is a part of my ingame "treasure hunting" team, but also isn't a traded pokemon)

Still love my Floatzel however :D Have fond times training her.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back