• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race [Part 2]

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Me neither, but I used to watch it as a kid. Like a lot. But I can't really enjoy it as much any more as I used to, I'm getting old. :(

Years

A new Sun & Moon anime trailer came out, and Ash is still extremely ugly in his new design. I feel that's going to be the bad thought plagues me whenever I watch the new series.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    10 - The next one is Ursaring.

And well... I think Ash's designs were pretty decent throughout the years from Kanto to Kalos days, even though I'm not sure yet about his design in Alola. But hey, it's anyone's opinion, mmkay?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

Like I said earlier I'm using one in a playthrough and its being good so far and so I will vote up.

Years

I don't like Alolan Ash either. His faces in the trailers are giving me the nightmares of him becoming BW-level noob again.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

I must say, I don't like Ash's redesign in the SuMo anime, but I think May's redesign in ORAS is much worse.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    It's Slugma now!

I think May's redesign in ORAS is much worse.
    While I am personally neutral towards her new redesign, I thought it was probably better to use a new protag since for some reason in HGSS it introduced a completely new female protag as opposed to using the one in GSC. :P Just my opinion tho.

Years

Remember that the original Gold/Silver didn't have a female protagonist, whereas Ruby/Sapphire already had an established female protagonist so retaining May made sense.

Anyways, not a fan of Slugma here.

Back