• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bully Within

Years
  • I used to be bullied a lot back in middle school, although I don't really know why probably because of my reactions to the bullying I suppose. I suppose they found it fun to tease me.
    Anyways, I never really bullied anyone... I was always the victim not the predator hahaha. xD

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I admit I have actually bullied someone before during primary school. I was really stupid and naive and didn't know any better. There was this guy in my class who was quite nerdy and feminine and sat next to me in class. My friend was actually the one who started to bully him so I followed suit, demanding him to be our 'slave' and to do things for us like wipe our tables (lol), carry our books, etc. I then moved out of that school and since never saw him again. Recently, I surprisingly found him on Facebook a few years ago and sincerely apologized to him. I don't know if he has forgiven me or not, but at least I did what I needed to do.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I hate to admit it, but yeah. I have bullied someone. And it was intentionally. It was mostly just for revenge because she used to bully me a few years back, but when I got used to taunting her, I felt like I was becoming better than her the more I see her insulted. It's something like "the weaker she got, the stronger I became."

After some time, I guess I sort of realized that I turned into a huge jerk. I apologized to her and to her friends (which I also kind of bullied, since they were on her side), and we're pretty cool now. We don't fight anymore, but we're still a little awkward around each other. Just goes to show that things like bullying can't really be forgotten easily.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I was bullied severely during my elementary school years. I've also been cyberbullied before as well, even here on PC. I won't go into any details since they are quite personal, but yeah.

It has gotten better though. It's made me a much stronger person of the years.

As far as being a bully, I do admit that I have bullied people a little before, but it's something I regret. I'm not really the kind of person to make others feel bad.

Last edited:

Charcoal92

Banned
    Years
  • I was in 1st grade. I picked on this guy who was a crybaby. I just called him that. But after 1st grade he became my best friend in my hometown in Virginia. In High School, I had just moved from Virginia to West Virginia. Well, in West VA the town I lived in was and still is racist beyond measure. Five guys trashed a African Americans car and wrote the "n" word and everything. Well after that day, I helped him out until we graduated. Instead of fighting with my fists I fought with my mind. I was the "Outcast" and I really wanted to help him. I could not stand it! I am still his friend today.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Well, only an insult but I never meant those things.
    But I have been bullied by my classmates before, It was too terrible.

TouretteUnicorn

Professionally unprofessional
    Years
  • I find it difficult to believe that anyone has never once bullied someone in their life. Even when if it wasn't intentional.

During middle school I bullied my best friend as a way to vent from the bullying I was receiving. The fact this kid stood by me even with all the nonsense I threw at him surprises me to this day-- and I wish I had the opportunity to apologize to him.

There was a situation in freshmen year where I turned the situation around, from being bullied to bullying a sophomore. I'd belittle him at any time I could, eventually got into a fist fight with him after he had enough. The fight was broken up, we opened up to one another through our school counciler, and we finally respected each other as individuals.

Now that I'm much older and wiser, I don't get bullied or bully other people anymore. I can honestly say I handle situations appropriately now. The only confrontation I deal with now is when people say something about me, and I simply walk up to them and discuss their issue with me--which ends up with either becoming acquaintances or having them stop talking down to me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2015
    I've honestly never bullied anyone in my entire life, and if I have it was unintentionally. I am strictly against bullying. I myself was never bullied growing up, but I know people whose lives have been geatly affected because of it in negative ways.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
  • I admit, I do some light teasing with my friends, though some of it I guess does too far. Some people were bothered when I jokingly called one of my friends Stalin since he's from Russia. But he explained that we were just kidding around.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • I got bullied a lot, and only did it back as a form of self-defence. If I was to ever hurt someone intentionally, they would have had to do something in order to get me to retaliate. Bullying is something I'm highly against, and I try not to give in to having to do it back to someone.

Yukari

I've been bullied a LOT (mostly at vacation bible school and by my brother). But as far as bullying goes the most I would do is retaliate. Nobody was enough of a fool to try to physically abuse me cause I've always been HUGE. Like one kid made fun of me because I was overweight. He stopped bullying me when I punched him in the face...

Nakala Pri

I don't really bully anyone, except for my siblings, occasionally. I'm far more likely to be the one who beats up the bully. xD

But I'm not totally against bullying, because people have got to get stronger one way or another. And if it's being insulted or the light punch on the arm, well, it isn't something to cry about. :P

Back