• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Chobits Club!~

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I didn't know there was a new Chobits club! >O o__o

I looooove teh manga ^-^

*joins* :D

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Ok, I need some advice. I recently piced up a volume of the chobts Manga and I like the storyline, but the art is not impressing me. It it worth continuing the series or not?

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    O_O it's not? well we all have our opinions I guess. I think it's worth continuing. if you watch the anime the storyline will be a little different, but both of the storylines seem really good to me, so I think you should.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Yeah maybe... I mean, she may have been designed to be like his sister, but I really think he likes her alot more than that because of how he gets worried about her easily.

Years
    I have all the manga, and I say it was worth getting them. I say continue! =D

Yup, Yuzuki and Minoru, definetely.

Years
    Yay for might! =D
    Umm..If you don't like the animataion in the manga, you don't like the animation in the anime, either?

Years
    Nope, I think it's good too. Great. ^^
    Mr. Ueda and Yumi? Yup, it's a bit odd that one's way older than the other, but it's still good. XD

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Yeah them two.Well look at this picture.Sorry its big.

~The Chobits Club!~

Back