• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Chobits Club!~

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    ~The Chobits Club!~

There's the pic I was talking about. Anyway, I'm gonna go vote!

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    *Points to new profile* I'm chobittin it up a bit.

BTW, does anyone know any good chobits information sites, Picture Archives, etc. I've been having trouble getting what information I've been looking for with Chobits.

Years
    I like the Yuzuki theme! It's pretty! =D

Well..For pictures, I like to go on google and look up Chobits in the image searchbar.
    For info and such...I dunno. 0.0

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Yay, Yuzuki! she's awesome! XD um for pics, if google doesn't give you many, go to photobucket.com and search for Chobits! It works, and that's what I do.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Yay! ^ ^
    Good News: I just watched the Chobits OAV~ Heres a summary: While preparing a celebration party for Hideki (assuming he passes his college entrance exams) Hibiya speaks with Kotoko (a laptop persocom) and reflects over the events of the series. Meanwhile Hideki and Chii are off to check Hideki's score on the college entrance exams.

Back