• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Chobits Club!~

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    I haven't been here in a while... ^^;
    In a rating from 1 to 10, what rating would you give Chobits?
    Well, I'd give Chobits a 10, definitely!

Years
    Yay for 7 or 8!
    I'd say the animation is simple. It's not all that detailed, really, and perhaps the faces are a little similar at times, but I like it. ^_^

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    well I still give it a 10. I like the artwork, it's a cute style that I like. ^^ although sometimes they DO look similar.. when I first read it, I couldn't tell the characters apart.. I had to watch the anime before I could. *feels stupid* XD

Years
    I still give it a 10 as well. XD
    With the anime, I didn't know Yuzuki's hair was so blue, so for a moment, I was like,"That's not Yuzuki, is it?"

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    Yay. A Chobits club. -Can I join?-

I think clamp did a really good job with this one. It was fun to read.

Minoru was my fav. charicter. <3 (I love his theme song.)

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    Too bad the're not... XD. I have a younger brother about that age, you could swear he has ADHD. (No offense to ADHD kids... my BFF is one.) I'm not a big fan of hyper little kids. Trashing my stuff... X.X

I liked Sumomo, too. She was awsome. (AKA, Plum?) She was soooo Kawaii. *Starts working on Plum Avatar and sig*

Last edited:
    Years
    I have yet to met a kid his age with that kind of presonality. XD

Yaay! Sumomo's my second favorite character in Chobits. She's so hyper and..pink!

Back