• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Claire (Df Dadragonz) Fan Club

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Lager only tastes nice in the first few sips, after that it is nasty...until you get to about the 8th, when you don't even care what it tastes like XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I would never get that far ^^; but wine on the other hand.. X3

Sure ryan ^^;

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Alcopops are worthless >.< what's the point of drinking alco if it wont have any effect on you? XD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Because I don't wanna be so drunk that I'll be rolling on the floor after 15 minutes XD. Alcopops are a nice warm up, house parties tend to end up with straight Vodka shots and some of the nastiest Tequila mixes you'll ever try XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    An orange juice would probably affect you more than an alcopop XD

I hate tequila >.< with the lemon and salt it's nasty >.<
    If more clubs served it, i'd be on wine all night XD

..how did we end up talking about alcohol in both clubs ^^;

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I have absolutely no idea, I was about to ask you XD. I guess its fun to talk about, and we can laugh at the underage Americans who don't stand a chance of trying it for a good few years yet XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yesh X3 but i dont think i wouldve gotten away with trying to get into a clube at 1 1/2 ^^;
    I've changed font to match my profile :3

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I'll have to check them tomorrow, DEC :3 it's better if you pm if you have a problem, rather than o-mail ^^; im more likely to get it

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Kelsey influenced me X3 the one problem i find with it is that it's annoying to have to type all the code before posting anything >.> i give up XD

Back