• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Claire (Df Dadragonz) Fan Club

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Yeah XD. Ooh, I've got something to ask you. Are you a typical blonde girl? XD. You seem like it, just a lot more intelligent than most XD. I've got loads of jokes for ya if you are XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I dye my hair XD so im not a true blonde
    I'm girly ^0^, but im not dumb >.< i cannot stand dumb blonds, like britney and jessica simpson >.>; i want to slap those two XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Have you heard either of them talk? *cough* >.> they don't have a clue XD some guys find dumb girls less appealing, which is good, while others actually enjoy it ^^;

Ya, thankfully you can't really see my roots in any of my photos XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Dawson dawson dawson, you disappoint me XD

Yesh MD, he's still trying to kill me ;0;

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, only the best guys are looking for convo as well as looks ~.^ so you skipped the boat on that one XD

Well, maybe quite a few robert X3 but mainly ningi my evil conscience :3

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Even with fun i'd still want to be with someone who was smart and attractive :3
    I'd better get back to revision, bai ^^ *hugs*

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    DF dadragonz said:
    Even with fun i'd still want to be with someone who was smart and attractive :3
    I'd better get back to revision, bai ^^ *hugs*
    I never said anything about being with someone like that, I just said for some fun XD

Back