• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Claire (Df Dadragonz) Fan Club

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    O.O i missed a lot XD and no thankyou, pory, i don't want to hear about the detailed mating ritual of hitmonlees..XD
    Heyo pig, pory and dawson X3 (i said hi to tiglet earlier X3)

I realised today (d'oh!) that dad's printer actually has a scanner built-in, so i was finally able to finish tanika X3 -> https://www.deviantart.com/view/18388814/

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, i'm going to go leech off of you and icer for a while, tiglet XD

I want to go to Las Vegas some time :3 just to see what all the hype is about X3

Hey blue eyes ^^ doing just fine thanks

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Ooh, I want to go to Vegas...once I get enough money to just throw away XD Me and a few friends planned to go there in a few years when we all had plenty of cash, I doubt it will happen now since most of them are jobless and spend all day, everyday, watching daytime tv and playing computer >.>

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    porygon said:
    biggest attractions are strip clubs and gambling joints...
    ya..that really sounds like my thing..XD it's just one of those places i want to visit once in my life, just so i've done it X3

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Dawson..don't be bashing daytime tv..it was all i had at uni XD

Ya, obviously LV isn't top of my list XD there's a lot of other places i'm dying to visit ^^

Back