• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Clan - Organization Thread v.2

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Let's see if anyone remembers me without going to the public profile to see my old name. Not sure if sims will remember, but he might because I think he's seen me sign all my post. XD I don't really play pokemon anymore, but I might get back into it. I'm still think about it.

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    XD What black-out!? Hahaha. Seriously I don't know what you're talking about. xD

I remember the last time I talked to you (I think). I was trying to get those shinies from you, but you never replied. It doesn't matter anymore (obviously) because I don't really care for shinies as much as I used to. My Huntail is still my favorite even though his IV's suck. I think the reason I quit pokemon was because of shiny hunting/EV training/IV breeding. It was tedious and sucked the fun out of the game. If I do play again, I'll just train normally, against the Elite Four over and over and over. XD

And I've never left this place. = ] I just don't hang around the pokemon forums anymore. XD Just fan clubs and such. I'm coming back though, I seem to get so bored lately, and I noticed it was after I quit pokemon. But right now I'm obsessed with Guitar Hero 3, and I think I'm getting Rock Band today, but I'm not so sure because it's so much money.

~desu Saba~

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
    Hey, I am very much into Guitar Hero and got Rock Band as well (just this morning even), but I can still make time for Pokemon! If you want to come back you are certainly welcome and can take up your old position as Assistant.

.Aero

Years
    Mom just got home and said we're not getting Rock Band today. = [

Oh well. I'll have to think of taking that position again because I'm not completely sure whether or not I'm gonna continue to play pokemon. I've been thinking, cuz I need a game to play on my way to my grandma's house thursday (well also while I'm there. XD) and I'm not sure whether I'll just play pokemon or get Zelda. I'm hoping that my brother and I can pull enough money together to get Rock Band though, hope I do and I'll come back to the "Clan". ^^

Until then.
    ~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    Night! I havn't seen you in forever. (I sorta thought you left PC) Well I got Rock Band so that's good news for you. ^^ I'd love to take up my old positioin if it's still available. I really don't get the point of having assistants though. XD I don't even know if they get any special powers or something (My heat vision will kill you Walrein XD)

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    I've been at my friend's house, and right now i'm using his laptop. xD Well i've been around the fan club areas, but now I seem to get bored a lot quicker around here so I need a new section to be in....and active one. xD Well I think if I'm doing competitive battles and if I have to use EVTP (haha EV trained Pokemon in case you didn't know, I just didn't feel like writing it out but now I'm writing all this. xD) I'll use my old team because EV training and shiny hunting, and IV breeding is what killed the game for me. So I'm done with that, maybe I'll trade pokemon for EVd or get someone else to do it for me. xD

~desu Saba~

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, I ev train frequently so you could borrow a couple of mine. After all, we're in the same clan.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    *And then Murderface walks in, and is just all like "Yo..."

XD Why is this still alive? Name, i still need to fight you in Wifi some time..

Piplupper..you used to be all badass, but you look significantly more..Wapanese ending every post you make with "Desu Saba," so just..stop T_T

.Aero

Years
    XD Wapanese? What's that? It's a habit now and I can't stop.

Thanks for the offer Zaam. I'll contact you once I start playing (which will be tomorrow)

~desu Saba~

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
    Ok guys, now that we are all back from the Thanksgiving break I regret to inform that I will be essentially unavailable for the next 1.5 to 2 weeks due to major school and graduate thesis work. I might pop in from time to time but I really can't afford to have much free time at the moment.

Until I return, ~Kazaam~ and Name are temporary leaders and can new members to the clan without permission. Also feel free to declare a clan challenge (consult the other clan's leader first) or start a clan event if you want. Consider this as a test for leadership position guys. Of course if NoS comes back or Richard Steel decides to pop up you should defer to them.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Alright, I'll do you proud. I won't start challenges until tomorrow due to me missing school today and yesterday. I'm only allowed on for about 5 minutes so I can't battle now either. Although, like I said, I'm open for challenges tomorrow.

Back