• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Clan - Organization Thread v.2

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I'm open to battle once a day. That's all I'm willing to battle though. XD It gets kinda of annoying waiting for the other person to switch pokemon or choose attacks.

~desu Saba~

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Hi, I'm looking for a battle, is anyone interested? I don't have all day so I skimmed through the first post and I missed whether I had to join or not. Thanks.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Alright, anyone looking for a battle can get them from me. Just post anytime this evening and if I don't reply I'm either eating supper or using the bathroom. I'll try and pm the people that get on while I'm off.

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
    Well I know haven't been here in awhile so let me just remind you all that I am still very busy with end-of-semester schoolwork and have also had to work on sorting out PhD program applications, thesis research, work, etc.

I will officially be on break after noon on the 17th when my last assignment for this semester is due, give or take any complications from work and the like. Hopefully I can have some great battles with you all after my work is through!

EDIT - Egh, typos.

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
    xD I'll face you, Ooka. I already have you registered so I don't think it matters. Plus you always never get replies from people here, so I thought I'd change it today. ^^ I'll lose but I don't really care. I'll meet you in about 3 minutes in the lobby. No voice chat, FC in profile, put me as Sabaku or Saba (I say Sabaku cuz a Saba already has that as a name). Standard rules 6 v 6 100. Hahaha, I bet that's everything you wanted to but I'm just making sure.

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    Wow, you're awesome Ooka. ^^ I didn't think I'd win, but I think I did ok. Armaldo isn't EV trained because I didn't feel like it so he basically sucked. xD I'm still gonna use him as my stealth rocker cuz he's faster than my Mamo so yeah. I should broght my Abomasnow into that battle instead of Magmortar. That would've helped a lot.

~desu Saba~

Ooka

Years
    That was a great battle. It seemed like Armaldo was ev trained judging by the amount of damage X Scizzor did to Hippowdon. I hated that crit on my Venasaur, but I guess the two Hypnosis misses in the end made up for it. GG

.Aero

Years
    xD I was so disappointed in those Hypnosises missing. I rely on them too much with my Noctowl, and it's Roost combo. It's only attacking move is Air Slash, which I need to change considering I never use Reflect. I like my Noctowl and most people say it sucks, I think I prove them wrong when they see it can survive a thunderpunch from an Electivire.

Well I trained Armaldo from an Anorith (level 1) through the Elite Four. Experience Share. I hope we can battle again, sometime, and maybe I'll prove to be better. I'm gonna work on planning my teams before battles instead of taking random pokemon.

I left my Shiny Huntail out because I don't like using it anymore. I found out it was hacked about a week ago (well it's shiny-ness) I trained it myself from a level 1 Clamperl. =3 I still don't like it though...

~desu Saba~

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    xD I was so disappointed in those Hypnosises missing. I rely on them too much with my Noctowl, and it's Roost combo. It's only attacking move is Air Slash, which I need to change considering I never use Reflect. I like my Noctowl and most people say it sucks, I think I prove them wrong when they see it can survive a thunderpunch from an Electivire.

Well I trained Armaldo from an Anorith (level 1) through the Elite Four. Experience Share. I hope we can battle again, sometime, and maybe I'll prove to be better. I'm gonna work on planning my teams before battles instead of taking random pokemon.

I left my Shiny Huntail out because I don't like using it anymore. I found out it was hacked about a week ago (well it's shiny-ness) I trained it myself from a level 1 Clamperl. =3 I still don't like it though...

~desu Saba~

Really? Who says it sucks? My Noctowl is a great, & I mean great Sp.Wall. I've ruined SO many people with it. The ONLY reason I put her in my box was because she only added to my Boltbeam weakness.

.Aero

Years
    Really? Who says it sucks? My Noctowl is a great, & I mean great Sp.Wall. I've ruined SO many people with it. The ONLY reason I put her in my box was because she only added to my Boltbeam weakness.

Simz....xD I noticed a lot of people missed you. What exactly happened? (cuz I drifted from the battle and trade area for a long time)

When I posted my team way back when, people said to dump the Nocty, because of it's crappy defense. Well if it's so crappy, how come mine can survive T-punch from and Electivire and an Ice Punch from a Weavile? Tell you the truth, I think Nocty should be kicked up in the rankings because if you set him good enough, he can be a great asset to any team.

And yes, it does mess people up. Specially with Hypnosis.
    X3

~desu Saba~

Ooka

Years
    Yeah, but if all you want is Hypnosis, you can get a Wide Lens Crobat. Noctowl has really bad offense, it didn't even 3HKO my Venusaur with Air Slash. If you run Reflect, it's then a decision between it and Claydol, because they both serve a mixed wall (with sims set) purpose, and are both used for support.

Anyways, I'm up for battles :D

.Aero

Years
    Yes, but I don't like either Crobat or Claydol. Nocty rocks in my eyes, being both a great plus to my team and one of my favorite pokemon. I don't play with pokemon I don't like just cuz I want to win.

(and Ooka, wasn't our last battle 4-0? List your pokemon (PM me) cuz I killed two things..I think.) xD

~desu Saba~

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Yes, but I don't like either Crobat or Claydol. Nocty rocks in my eyes, being both a great plus to my team and one of my favorite pokemon. I don't play with pokemon I don't like just cuz I want to win.

(and Ooka, wasn't our last battle 4-0? List your pokemon (PM me) cuz I killed two things..I think.) xD

~desu Saba~

Claydol = Best Spinner overall
    Crobat = Support

Don't sweep with Crobat, it just won't work. Use it as a Hypnosis/U-Turner

.Aero

Years
    Ello fellow Clan members. I'm just wondering if any of you have a Choice Scarf I could have. I need it for my Absol (suggestion from Nameless). I could give TMs.....well only certain ones. It depends on what you want. After I get the Choice Scarf, I'd be happy to battle anyone. ^^

(P.S. my thread in the trade section is being ignored. I also need to borrow a perfect IV'd in HP Ditto. I need it for my Bronzor which is: 9/24/9/13/27/2)

~desu Saba~

Back