• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Clan - Organization Thread v.3

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Wow, my post dissapeared.

Anyways, you can put me down for any of the EV decreasing berries. Got the surplus in my bag xD

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
    you can put me down as a soldier ready for action at any time to battle any other clan.
    Not for nothing, but shouldent we have a clan war soon? That Arceus clan and Abays are discussing teaming up...

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Um, Okami. I came up with a plan. Put me down as all 4 services. That way if I get a request, it'll encourage me to go through with it. My only payment would be a copy for myself. xD

(IPBT)

~desu Saba~

TheSharinganWar

Brotherhood Rivalry
    Years
    We have like, lead walls (a hazard I know) so unless I want to risk a d/c, I go in his room.

EDIT:I'm ready to be tested

Last edited:

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
    Ooka, I can't reply to your PM because your mailbox is full. Maybe delete some of your sent messages?

Anyway, I would really be interested in participating myself. Isn't two months a bit far in the future though? It is your call for when you want to run it though.

EDIT: Speaking of lead walls, my house might as well be a lead box as the wifi has trouble getting across much of the house. Managed to get a sweet spot on my bed though!

EDIT2:
    Not for nothing, but shouldent we have a clan war soon? That Arceus clan and Abays are discussing teaming up...

KNIGHT_OF_ARCEUS said:
    both our groups are being out competed by the clan
    maybe our groups can team up

Heh, cute. What do you guys think? Clan war time? I've seen 'The Order of Arceus' at least somewhat active here, don't know about their members but we could at least give a challenge. What do you say?

Last edited:

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
    He has more time to strategize, EV train, and make up teams. He doesn't go to highschool :P

Plus he's using my DS and my laptop. The only thing he really owns is his Pearl, seeing as he broke his DS.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    *Rushes in, screaming lyrics to 1980's music for no reason whatsoever*

HOLY DIVER!! YOU'RE THE STAR OF THE MASCARAED, NO NEED TO LOOK SO AFRAID, JUMP JUUUUMPPPPP! >_< *insert kick-ass solo interlude*

Bored as hell, tripped up on bleach fumes, red bull, and my own ego. anyone want to fight me?

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
    Holy Diver? Have you been play GH Encore: Rocks the 80's lately? :P

New clan banner uploaded. I may not be an artist myself but I'd like to think I can still make a pretty good banner in photoshop.

Back