• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Clan - Organization Thread v.3

pwnking

pro ninja
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    hey I would like to join your guild I can test any time today..tonight or tommorrow
    except between 10-1pm im on pacific time so thats like 7-10am ...I think well any way thanks

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Holy Diver? Have you been play GH Encore: Rocks the 80's lately? :P

New clan banner uploaded. I may not be an artist myself but I'd like to think I can still make a pretty good banner in photoshop.

Er...No, actually. Whoever did the cover for that song in GH Rock the 80's did a terrible job, and the dude who attempted Dio's voice needs to get shot. I'm talking about the Original version. Or the KsE cover of it, which also kicked ass. Whichever you prefer. x)

2:10 AM. Still looking for someone to battle. wtf you guys T_T

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    I know I'm not a member of The Clan but I'll give you a battle if you want.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    okami please put me under breeding , i need to improve myself in thsat anywayz... also is the tourey UU , because i need more expeirence in UU battles

EDIT: ~ inserts his two cents into the "clan" soda pop machine *seconds passs by* ..... shouldn't we have a teaam rator position?????

Last edited:

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Whoa now boys, don't start this war act without ME =P

So am I now the officially missing member? Put Punishment and NightofShadows there

Warheart, it has been at least like.. i dunno, 4 months? Battle? XDDDD

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
    So just click the flag and add your address, and take the the letters out of both words "IMAGE" so they read "IMG". Confused me too.

Oh, the war is nothing really.
    *slips blade behind his back*

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Ok, Loto, I'll battle you along with pwnking.

And yes, the cover of Holy Diver killed me. (I don't own the game but I've played it before) Rock is my favorite type of music (just about every type of rock and metal also.)

Clan war? Sounds really fun. I've never really seen a clan war in action. Do we make a new thread or something, or handle it all in each clan's main thread?

Still no reply on the Academy. xD

AND I'm going to high school next year, and believe it or not, I'm excited. AND AND AND! I have no school today. xD (along with everyone else)

~desu Saba~

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013

And yes, the cover of Holy Diver killed me. (I don't own the game but I've played it before) Rock is my favorite type of music (just about every type of rock and metal also.)

Clan war? Sounds really fun. I've never really seen a clan war in action. Do we make a new thread or something, or handle it all in each clan's main thread?

AND I'm going to high school next year, and believe it or not, I'm excited. AND AND AND! I have no school today. xD (along with everyone else)

~desu Saba~

what you actually made that and can somone cath me up on the last four pages of v.2?

.Aero

Years
    what you actually made that and can somone cath me up on the last four pages of v.2?

The Academy? Well I'm trying to get it made. xD (I was a private tutor for a new "Clan" member yesterday)

Um, Ooka came back, he made the snazzy looking backround and stuff on the main post. Okami wrote all the stuff on the main post. We all had some battles. I made a/some trade(s) with a new "Clan" member (umanouski) so that I can get to work on my UU team. That's about it I think...

~desu Saba~

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    The Academy? Well I'm trying to get it made. xD (I was a private tutor for a new "Clan" member yesterday)

Um, Ooka came back, he made the snazzy looking backround and stuff on the main post. Okami wrote all the stuff on the main post. We all had some battles. I made a/some trade(s) with a new "Clan" member (umanouski) so that I can get to work on my UU team. That's about it I think...

~desu Saba~
    Yes! Umannouski is the clan ! , also i want to make a snadtorm team , who is better as a lead T-tar or the hippo?

.Aero

Years
    T-tar as physical sweeper and lead, Hippowdon as physical wall. That's all I can say considering I never took much interest in sandstorm teams.

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    That one is kind of obvious. To keep you from having a huge Ice weakness, throw a Heatran or Lucario in there. That's just my suggesting though. xD (I'd use both...)

~desu Saba~

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years

~desu Saba~

I was hoping future clan wars could happen at my site.

.Aero

Years
    Good idea. ^^ (Just don't really say it because you might get in trouble...)

Umm, Loto, I don't think I can test you because you belong to another clan. It's not in the rules on the first page that you can't be a part of another clan, but it was in the v.2 thread.

~desu Saba~

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I am all for a clan war. I'll just get my swords polished and my grenade launcher loaded.

Starmie: It's not that kind of war, baka! *Hydro Pumps*

Oh, XD. Well I am still for it. =D

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I am all for a clan war. I'll just get my swords polished and my grenade launcher loaded.

Starmie: It's not that kind of war, baka! *Hydro Pumps*

Oh, XD. Well I am still for it. =D

well as soon as i get home i will show you some flying power also does anyone have a GOOD moltres ????

Back