• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Clan - Organization Thread v.3

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Aw **** I gtg sorry Cloud. Whatever your in I know your good enough. We can have a rematch later if you want. xD

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    I'm rather annoyed right now somebody(probably a mod) deleted my OoA thread

Why would you post this here? And it was prob deleted in the crash, don't blame a mod for it if they do something they would close your topic and you would see it anything poster after march 4th got deleted from the crash. >_>

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    It looks like all the posts after March 4th are gone. ._.

......Ahhh, I just love this. Pretty much every time I'm away for an extended period of time (take a wild guess why :P ), something happens that makes sure I didn't miss anything. :)

Anyway, I'm back around for now. Still no finished team, but I'm here for cloning and stuff.

Last edited:

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
    Hey guys, I think its time I finally step down.

Like others my interest in playing Pokemon has been decreasing as of late. People always look for something novel in games, even if it is a rehash of something old, but still eventually we grow tired of some things because we get used to them. Pokemon doesn't quite capture my attention as much right now. In addition, I am now finally starting to work on beginning the experiment part of my thesis project and that means I won't have as much free time to spend being the leader of the clan, which you have to admit is a task which does take a commitment. In a better world I would love to spend the time to give you guys that commitment but right now its not something I am going to do because there are other things in my life I don't want to sacrifice. You only have so much free time, and you have to pick and choose what you are going to do with it.

It doesn't mean I am leaving entirely or that the clan is dying. I can still help out when I am around if the new leader wants to give me that power. I've had a good run as leader, and we have seen the clan go through a lot of changes without dying. I'd like to see that run continue, just with someone else at the helm. I don't want to shove the burden onto anyone else, but there are a few people I would be willing to hand the clan off to if you guys wanted me to name a new leader.

If you are willing to be the new leader of the clan, please post saying so or PM me so I know you are willing. I wouldn't want to put the burden on someone who didn't want it.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    :D Mesa wants to be head of the clan :D

Well, anyways, I'm lookin for a battle if no one wants me to be leader.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Hey guys, I think its time I finally step down.

Like others my interest in playing Pokemon has been decreasing as of late. People always look for something novel in games, even if it is a rehash of something old, but still eventually we grow tired of some things because we get used to them. Pokemon doesn't quite capture my attention as much right now. In addition, I am now finally starting to work on beginning the experiment part of my thesis project and that means I won't have as much free time to spend being the leader of the clan, which you have to admit is a task which does take a commitment. In a better world I would love to spend the time to give you guys that commitment but right now its not something I am going to do because there are other things in my life I don't want to sacrifice. You only have so much free time, and you have to pick and choose what you are going to do with it.

It doesn't mean I am leaving entirely or that the clan is dying. I can still help out when I am around if the new leader wants to give me that power. I've had a good run as leader, and we have seen the clan go through a lot of changes without dying. I'd like to see that run continue, just with someone else at the helm. I don't want to shove the burden onto anyone else, but there are a few people I would be willing to hand the clan off to if you guys wanted me to name a new leader.

If you are willing to be the new leader of the clan, please post saying so or PM me so I know you are willing. I wouldn't want to put the burden on someone who didn't want it.

I see well. I'll be talking to you on aim then c_o. It was great having you as our leader.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Id want either Ooka or T_S as our leader
    Id say Lumine too but hes never here >.<

Does anyone have two extra tms for EQ?

Back