• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Clan - Organization Thread v.3

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Alright well, I think you did a fine job other then some silly mistakes (no item on zangoose, wrong move with Infernape etc.)

Your in. Welcome to The Clan. ;)

Who are you SoUlEaTeR?

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
    You're welcome, Loto. :D

Hopefully we can get the Clan back on track and up to normal speed again. Anyone have an idea of a new event of some sort for us to hold in the future? I don't know, but how many other good organizations are out there for us to challenge?

Well me and Ooka planned to organize a UU tournament after the Clan War but seeing the length of time it takes to run even a small tournament we might cut it down to in-clan in order to keep it more reliable in terms of active participation. I had a 'silly movesets' idea which never really took off but could certainly come back. I would love to hear ideas from participants on what you would want to do.

King, I hope members read the front post for what this clan is about BEFORE they join, but you can find a lot of information there. As a group member you get access to some services like free items, pokemon for breeding, and so on. You also get easy access to a group of other battlers who all post in the same thread (thats what a clan does!), advice from people who will listen to you when you ask a question, and an increase in social status from being part of an ingroup! :P

Speeding of pokemon for breeding I hope Xairmo doesn't remember that I forgot to get around to making those pokemon for him... *nervous laughter*

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Well me and Ooka planned to organize a UU tournament after the Clan War but seeing the length of time it takes to run even a small tournament we might cut it down to in-clan in order to keep it more reliable in terms of active participation. I had a 'silly movesets' idea which never really took off but could certainly come back. I would love to hear ideas from participants on what you would want to do.

......@_@ I haven't even started on a UU team yet...BL, maybe, but not UU.

...Meh, not like it matters, though.

......"'Silly movesets' idea"? Please elaborate.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years

King, I hope members read the front post for what this clan is about BEFORE they join, but you can find a lot of information there. As a group member you get access to some services like free items, pokemon for breeding, and so on. You also get easy access to a group of other battlers who all post in the same thread (thats what a clan does!), advice from people who will listen to you when you ask a question, and an increase in social status from being part of an ingroup! :P

Speeding of pokemon for breeding I hope Xairmo doesn't remember that I forgot to get around to making those pokemon for him... *nervous laughter*

A tournament sounds fun, bu I only have 1 UU poke :/

Actually I didnt rememeber until juts now XD

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    loto i think we should let em n without a test he/she is good enough

i got n without being tested and im sure on this one.....

Nah rules are rules and he'll prob get in after the match. You SHOULD of been tested weather your good enough or not.

Back