• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Comedians Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Scott Scott...*pat him*
    Calm down, dude.
    I don't think that idiot will come back again.
    *blast it with nuke*
    End.
    Now, time for fun.
    *sit on someone's head*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    dont sit on Andys head! youll kill him! *sits on Andys head too* so...iv had a lot of beans today...oops...i think there kickin in! :P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    That's the spirit!....ew hehe.
    Is that a trumpet?...no...it's SL! Playing the..uh....somethings are better left unsaid! *sweats*
    Ok, this is my last post in this thread 'till the night of the 5th, so you can do what ya want with me, just don't go too crazy!

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Arcanine said:
    *Holds up a sign saying "vote for me"* Here you can have it *Hits Austin with the sign* there I let you have it. XD
    Ouch!!! X_x
    *throw a boomerang at Andy*
    *boomerang steal his pants*
    *see him run around with boxer*
    *run away*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Sapphire Latios said:
    and Cartoon...HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ALLY AND MY SECRET!?!? *bes real quiet* did i just say that out loud...

Hee hee! You both like each other! BTW, *takes a bag*

Here ya go! Since u two will or have a baby, here's some presents for him or her ^_^ *searches through bag* Here's a little shirt I buyed for him or her ^-^; A little hat to keep the sun from his or her face *_* And some Pop-Rocks! Cus I always wanted to see a baby eat pop-rocks ^-^

Oh, and don't listen to that Undertaker meanie >(

*pats Yuma* There there.. He won't bother you or anyone here anymore as long as Arcanine is with us ^_^ And don't listen to him whatever he said! Cus if he comes here..! *imitates firing guns* Pow pow! ^_^

Hee hee! Scott and Ally like each other! ^-^

*burps and dies*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    Hee hee! You both like each other! BTW, *takes a bag*

Here ya go! Since u two will or have a baby, here's some presents for him or her ^_^ *searches through bag* Here's a little shirt I buyed for him or her ^-^; A little hat to keep the sun from his or her face *_* And some Pop-Rocks! Cus I always wanted to see a baby eat pop-rocks ^-^

Oh, and don't listen to that Undertaker meanie >(

*pats Yuma* There there.. He won't bother you or anyone here anymore as long as Arcanine is with us ^_^ And don't listen to him whatever he said! Cus if he comes here..! *imitates firing guns* Pow pow! ^_^

Hee hee! Scott and Ally like each other! ^-^

*burps and dies*
    *tapes Cartoons mouth shut* SSSSSSHHHHHHH!!! stop sayin that!! everyone will find out!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    ooooo!! looks like someone likes someone :laugh: . *Raises eyebrows rapidly*
    *eyebrows fall off* :( . Aww man.. those were my last pair. :laugh:

*cat comes and meows*
    Kenshin" No kitty! This is my pot pie. Not kitty! NO KITTY!!
    *cat meows again*
    Kenshin: Mom! Kitty's being a dildoe (sp?)
    Kenshin's Mom: Well then i know a certain little kitty kitty thats sleeping with mommy tonight.
    Kenshin:What!?

thats from the first episode of south park.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    uurrrrgggg...its suppose to be our secret...im not saying any more...

okay heres a joke i heard a few years back

2 boys are late from school and the teacher asks her class "Has anyone seen billy?" billy walks in, the teacher asks "Where have you been Billy?" Billy says "On top of Blueberry Hill" then the teacher says "Okay take your seat, now wheres Jimmy?" Jimmy walks in, then the teacher says "WHere have you been?" then Jimmy answers "On top of Blueberry Hill" then the teacher says "Okay take your seats! now lets start class" then a girl walks in and says "Hi im new" then the teacher asks "Whats your name?" then the girl answers "Blueberry Hill"

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    :laugh: i have heard that one before.it always cracks me up whenever i hear that.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    It cracks you up!! oh no...*gets cement* ill fix that crack right up! *pores cement over Kenshin* there we go!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    WHAT!!NOO!!!! *cement covers nose* HEY!! i cant breethe!! i let me breethe or i'll kick u in the nuts!! :laugh:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    okay! okay! ill get it off your nose! *gets a chizzle and accidently chizzles off Kenshins nose* oops...nothing a little tape and glue cant fix! XD

Years
    Here's a list of the deathdates of some PC Members, rated from 1 to 5 Laughs.

Sapphire Latios: 4/14/17 from Killer Bee Stings :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    punkie90: 2/1/29 from being Burned to Death :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Dakota: 2/13/25 from Exsanguination :laugh::laugh:
    Miyu-Chan: 4/2/37 from a drive-by shooting :laugh:
    frostweaver: 4/17/25 from Food Poisoning :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Kayleigh: 6/8/33 from being Deleted from the Matrix :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

More Coming Soon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back