• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The coolest lokking shiny?

absolute_carnage

Getting better at chaining
    Years
    in your opinion, what is the coolest looking shiny?

personally i like starmie, swellow, and miltank.

and scizor, and donphan, and ludicolo.

:)
    thoughts?

Edit: oops i spelt looking wrong

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    I'm a fan of shiny Gallade/Gardevoir and Milotic. Pachirisu (My Dream Shiny >_<) is my favorite all time shiny, but I want to be the OT, so I have to find someone w/ a shiny Pachi egg ~.~

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Umbreon's gold stripes become a beautiful blue when it's shiny.
    I also like Noctowl's golden colors.

Why limit this thread to Diamond and Pearl? other games has shinies you know..

Bellomence

Dragon Rider
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    in your opinion, what is the coolest looking shiny?

personally i like starmie, swellow, and miltank.

and scizor, and donphan, and ludicolo.

:)
    thoughts?

In my personal opinion, I like the Shiny Salamence. It's cool because it is green-coloured unlike the regular Salamence. Since green is my favorite color that I personally choose Shiny Salamence as the coolest looking Pokemon.

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Okay, it would be shiny relicanth, charizard, rayquaza and celebi and latias and latios

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    my all time favourite shiny? Well, Deoxys, Gallade and Milotic are pretty close calls.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    My favorite shiny Pokemon are Ponyta (love the blue mane and tail!), Pachirisu and Umbreon!

Years
    I like the gold Charmander a lot. Black Charizard looks ok, but I think it would look amazing in gold too.

Gold Geodude looks ok as well.

Pink Lugia is good. Shiny Suicune in all blue looks godly as well. I'll probably be able to think of more, but for now those are some of my favourites.

Years
    Umbreon's gold stripes become a beautiful blue when it's shiny.
    I also like Noctowl's golden colors.

Why limit this thread to Diamond and Pearl? other games has shinies you know..

You can find the images in Serebii. Anyway i think Charizard is the coolest because i love Black Pokemon.

My favorite shiny Pokemon are Ponyta (love the blue mane and tail!), Pachirisu and Umbreon!

Gotta agree with you three, my faves are Umbreon, Charizard and Ponyta. The blues of Umbreon and Ponyta looks Uber-cool, and Charizard in black, it just looks like its gonna melt everythin!

Some shinies dont look too good, such as Bulbasaur, i mean, its VIRTUALLY the same colour!

Back