• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The count to infinity (Remember NOT to bypass the 4-word limit!)

What number should the new thread start from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    15642 Im not sure how, but even if Chika is negative, Im alwasy ecstatically happy when shes here. Also Green Day Chika, so far I knowe Green Day, Three Days Grace, and Linkin Park!

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    They taped over your mouth,
    scribbled out the truth,
    with their lies,
    you little spies.

If anyone knows what song that came from, congratulations! I'm listening to it right now, and thought i'd ask this random and pointless question.

Eos Aduro

Years
    15644 It originated in the south, then went north, then east then west, then south again and came back home. Maybe?

Eos Aduro

Years
    15651, HEy backwards forwards number, and really? Dang, I was hoping someone would find the right spot inside to figure out what I wrote.

Zig

Quack.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012

...Wow, tis been months since I've been back here...

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    15660. Yeah, it's been a while. I think the last time I was here was around the 500 mark. Can't remember, lol. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back