• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The count to infinity (Remember NOT to bypass the four-word limit!) v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017

Think of something that's not hilarious! XD Like the Titanic. Although, that's pretty funny too. XDD

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017

Munna, the woman didn't die. 0_0 She died a couple years ago.. She was like 100 years old. XD

@Three years ago today...
    Hi everyone, I am The Hunk's brother, and he finally let me join. I want to be friends with everybody.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017

I think the staff members like me now. XD Although, you never know who hates me. XD

Most of my friends back in 05 left. I actually used to have a pair when I was noobish.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017

No, I don't want a pair. >< I'd tell her about myself and she'd break the pairing probably. XD I've never really had the desire for a pair. And I'm dirty because I watch Gilmore Girls.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017

Yeah, he says letting me on here was one of the worst mistakes he ever made. XD And if I did have a pair, it wouldn't be Boyfriend, girlfriend. It would just be good friends. XD

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017

In 05 I broke so many rules. I never actually read them, my brother told me them. XD Then I quit from 06 to 07, then came back. Here I am. XD

Munna: Considering most of my friends are girls, yes. Considering all of them have pairs, no. XD

And since we were talking about the titanic earlier, watch this Ms Swan video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a03cOIp5Euw

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I still can't get how can people join sites without actually reading the rules XD

I only did it twice...

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017

"I only did it twice." Dirty!

I finally read the rules though. I haven't broken a rule since. And report anything I see against the rules. XD Don't laugh, I don't have a life, it keeps me occupied. XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I didn't read the rules.
    And I still haven't read the main rules.
    The count to infinity (Remember NOT to bypass the four-word limit!) v2.0

Did it… o.o'

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

ıиғıиıτızεd says:
    Tater tot is sooo... sex-driven o_o

I stand by my statement.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back