• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

The Count to Infinity

22/07/2010 // TCTI + PPC
TCTI { version 7 }

What is TCTI, you may ask? It's a counting thread where we basically try to reach well...infinity.

We've been going since the 17th of June 2007 and there's no signs of giving up yet!

If you look below, you can see an explanation as to what TCTI means to its usuals.

TCTI is the place where we had the best and worst days. We faced tough times, we lost friends. We faced betrayal, drama, and tears. Remember when TCTI started? When none of us really cared about it? That's when TCTI's legacy began. We never thought it'd last more than a month, but instead this one simple counting thread brought us together. Aizuke, Forever, Unforgettable. They met eachother due to this thread. Aizuke x Went? Due to TCTI. Hours of boredom gone? TCTI. Even Derozio came out of the closet of being a butterfly, thanks to TCTI. Our friendships? TCTI. Franceschi, Netto Azure, Went (all their moddings were mostly TCTI). TCTI is our thread, and although it's restarted every 30000 posts, it represents everything we've achieved in our lives since then, successes and disappointments. The memories are never lost, just the thread post count. We'll always be one with TCTI as long as we're alive, and still beyond that, too.

TCTI will last for eternity. And infinity will be reachable one day and that's the day when we know all this effort was worth it.

Long live TCTI.

And with that... 180001!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
TCTI V.7

The Count to Infinity Version 7.

^THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN THE MAIN POST HAD I NOT LOST BY 1 SECOND.

Last edited:
Years
checkbox.png
The Count to Infinity
jigglyppuff8!8RstuPId2Y 10/07/21(Wed) No.180003

Welcome to the 7th installment of Pokecommunity's The Count to Infinity. Previous thread 6.0 (>>201165) has reached 30,000 posts and is thus closed.

The rules of the game are simple.

1. Count
2. All of PC's rules still apply; 4 word rule, etc.

This one came first. Also, no excuse for asking what this thread is about. Now, start counting.

Also, I was legitimately gone. Sis and her boyfriend shenanigans.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023

Oh well, it was fun at the last few minutes.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Thank God I got it. XD;;

Night guys! ...again.

Last edited:

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
I edited most of your numbers but eh, you all post too fast. Edit them yourselves, bbys.

Last edited:

KanadeTenshi

Banned
Years
180007. But Gav got it last time 'round, ya know. (b'-')b

Damn, looks like I'll have to settle for 6/7 stickies :<

Thank God I got it. XD;;

Night guys! ...again.

Now nica go to sleep and dream about TCTIs.
How fixed is that, lol!

I was about to get the forbidden number since I posted seconds after Sydian but I deleted the posts so I won't get banned or something.

Years
180017. I think people new to the game would have trouble telling what it's about judging from the first few posts.

Let's go with the number at the top right of our posts, guys. That's always the right one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back