• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Fun moderator facts: You cannot lock an already locked deleted thread through clicking on the icon.

Totally makes sense, but still!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Why yes, I will.

Fun moderator facts #2: You cannot merge an item with itself. /cheating

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Fun moderator facts #3: If you try to lock a thread at the same time as somebody else, it reopens itself.

Actually I haven't made that many mistakes but we'll see how far I can get XD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm hearin' you. /lives in humid climate, and the AC in her house is kind of broken and is causing mold in the house so we rarely turn it on.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've learned to look at the other factors than just the temperature number. :V

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Kind of? More like 'how uncomfortable I am' then 'how sweaty I am'. I went to Arizona earlier this summer, and while it was hotter than where I life, it was more comfortable because there wasn't humidity.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back