• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016

Some people don't like it and find it offensive, plus there are younger aged users on here as well.

I'm pretty bored, but what's new? /procrastinating English project.

how is it offensive...im not sayin it directly to anyone

Wasn't that the Big 4 show?

I like Metallica pretty much (which means, the first four albums), but I'm also a (really) big fan of Megadeth. :P

fmeh i like all their music...and you should check death magnetic
    and megadeth do kick ass my good friend :)

Shh, fango, just do it and you won't get in trouble ;)
    BinaryPeaches, I really wish they kept an archive, though. I want to see all my old posts D:

I just found D17's failed attempt to revive the forum in 2006. omg So sad.
    the rules are that its if i say it directly at someone like me telling you to go **** yourself,,but im not :)

I'm just doing my job. General Rules are if you're going to swear it can't be directed towards someone, or it the swear can't easily be distinguished. This doesn't really have anything to do about out opinions specifically.

.... orz guys. I know you're trying to help but I can speak for myself. ._.

Oh god same here. ;^; I would love to go and see how noobish I was back then.
    am i directing it towards someone...no
    and im definitely not evading filters
    i feel im doing no wrong
    i really do

best get that outta the way before my post becomes just spam

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years

Because a watched pot never smiles.
    Wait, that's...

I want to see all the old sprite projects I worked on.
    I remember a member named Sketchbook :( I wonder how he is.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That post was borderlining. :/ We're just asking you politely to try to tone it down. There's not need to jump on our case about it.

I wanna see all my old roleplay posts and everything myself. xD
    dugtrio17 (idk if you remember him) kind of 'remade' MH. While it's nothing like the old one, there are some members there who were part of the old MH.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    fmeh i like all their music...and you should check death magnetic
    and megadeth do kick ass my good friend :)

Mustaine's still got the power and is still awesome at writing. Ellefson is the same god. Shawn is killin' it in the drums. And that Chris Broderick guy... Technique, speed, creativity and soul all-in-one. That guy just doesn't miss a note.

They're awesome.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016

Mustaine's still got the power and is still awesome at writing. Ellefson is the same god. Shawn is killin' it in the drums. And that Chris Broderick guy... Technique, speed, creativity and soul all-in-one. That guy just doesn't miss a note.

They're awesome.

can i just point out i play drums and Shawn is one of the people who inspire me (along with lars ulrich,joey jordison,the rev,and john dolmayan)
    ****IN LOVE MEGADETH
    YOU KATALYST-what is your favourite megadeth song

Gabri

m8
    Years
    can i just point out i play drums and Shawn is one of the people who inspire me (along with lars ulrich,joey jordison,the rev,and john dolmayan)
    ****IN LOVE MEGADETH
    YOU KATALYST-what is your favourite megadeth song

Lol. I have many favourite songs. But the ones I tend to listen to the most are "Holy Wars... The Punishment Due" (obviously), "My Last Words" (not so obviously), "This Day We Fight!" (not so obviously) and "In My Darkest Hour" (...do I need to say anything?)

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016

Lol. I have many favourite songs. But the ones I tend to listen to the most are "Holy Wars... The Punishment Due" (obviously), "My Last Words" (not so obviously), "This Day We Fight!" (not so obviously) and "In My Darkest Hour" (...do I need to say anything?)

in my darkest hour is my favourite
    it just sounds so perfect to my ears

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    i have a crush on 50% of the girls i talk to
    is that a problem considering im paired o_O

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I am this close to be as sarcastic as someone can possibly be on that Global Warming thread.
    I just need to click "Submit Reply".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back