• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The forum died a few years ago. It was a really nice forum though /never really had any problems with it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

"six years ago"
    My point exactly. And Katrina mainly hit New Orleans, not Florida.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years

I think my username was TheMushroomMafia and I had an obsession with Flygon at that time.
    I was also an almost-moderator of Anime Style Battling and worked on so many sprite projects.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hmm... I think I might remember that name. I definitely remember the anime style battling part of the forum though. I think I mainly stuck with Roleplaying and the SPAM Board back then. I was known as SuicuneAngel, and later MuddyKippy, and I was known for having the Tyson Avatar/Signature set, I guess?

fango, several people have asked, so i'm going to ask you myself: please town down your swearing. :( I know it's asterisked, but people can still see what the word is supposed to me.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    i dont get why its a problem i swear
    your (mostly) all older than me and you cant get past the fact i swear alot xD
    im the same in real life...not cos i have tourettess
    but because thats how iam

Gabri

m8
    Years
    YES IT iS :D ****in love em
    saw em up in knebworth few weeks ago at sonisphere (envious my friend were :))

Wasn't that the Big 4 show?

I like Metallica pretty much (which means, the first four albums), but I'm also a (really) big fan of Megadeth. :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Some people don't like it and find it offensive, plus there are younger aged users on here as well.

I'm pretty bored, but what's new? /procrastinating English project.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years

Shh, fango, just do it and you won't get in trouble ;)
    BinaryPeaches, I really wish they kept an archive, though. I want to see all my old posts D:

I just found D17's failed attempt to revive the forum in 2006. omg So sad.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm just doing my job. General Rules are if you're going to swear it can't be directed towards someone, or it the swear can't easily be distinguished. This doesn't really have anything to do about out opinions specifically.

.... orz guys. I know you're trying to help but I can speak for myself. ._.

Oh god same here. ;^; I would love to go and see how noobish I was back then.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I've never been ninja'd in a long time, but this time was overkill....

Why does waiting for your item that you ordered feel like you've been waiting for eternity?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back