• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    My mind is aching from all the thoughts about... several stuff. That's what happens when you're bored to hell and don't have **** to do on holidays.

There's someone I miss being with. And I sure hope I wasn't blinded by my own sight for the third time in four years.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Yeaaah :x

I wish I knew all the answers, omg. I would love to know everything. fffff journalists know everything I want to be a journalist although that's irrelevant to this situation :(

For some reason it feels like dejavu though... idk why. Blame lack of memory.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

When I come back I want to see this thread in a new version, got it guys? which means that Went or something is going to have to be the one to sticky it or something. Unless our hotel gets wifi but even then i don't think I'll be on the computer much if at all.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Even though I may not help as much as other Tictyers because I have stuff to do for Uni.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back