• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    Well guys First off were finally into the final 500 ****in posts and it took lomg enough too

SECOND
    Happy new year to all of tcti
    Hope the forces of the dark side get confused when they're looking for your house
    Hopefully 2012 will be a,good year
    Hopefully i can survive exams
    Hopefully pixars new film will be awesome
    Hopefully ill keep the same gf for the rest of the year
    AND HOPEFULLY I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY THEY HAVE A SETTIN ON TOASTERS TO BURN THE ****ING BREAD

Years

I wouldn't know, I've only lived here for 2 years. But I hear gunshots a lot though. Snipers were trying to get my neighbours at my last apartment so this stuff doesn't bother me

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years

Seattle, Washington? I never really pictured it as a dangerous place before, but then again people tend to do dangerous stuff on New Years. I'm just glad you're safe, dude.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I think I can be grateful to be living in one of Stockholm's more peaceful suburban areas.

Neither too far or too close to the city, mostly seniors living here, and a very green environment. Going out is literally a walk in the park :P /badpun

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Ah, Seattle <3 What I would give to live there or by there~

...That said, I still chose the North Carolina college over the two Washington ones.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

I like guns if they look like this.

images

Also christ, this is a good cosplay.

final_fantasy_xiii_-_%C3%A9clair_farron_aka_lightning_02.png

I WISH I WAS PALE SOMETIMES.

Not to mention skinny too.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I've come to like bows and scythes the most, though spears/lances/rods/what have you are also pretty cool~ As for swords, I mostly love dual blades.

Can you imagine dual gunblades? That'd be pretty fun.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I've always found I do better with ranged combat than melee combat in games. At the same time, though, melee isn't always bad, which is why I like scythes and spears. Kinda hard to use a bow up close; same with a gun ._.; /especially if said gun is something like a shotgun

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

I usually pick swords as weapon of choice, or favour those who use swords as my main characters. XD

Shotgun's are fun to kill zombie's with. Shotgun's are probably my choice for guns, ALTHOUGH, games like Call od Duty, it's impossible to use a shotgun, unless you're like a pro, if not, you'd probably get slaugthered a lot, like I have. And then I ragequit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back