• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have learned that there is somewhat a pattern between what I am obsessed with... and my classes in school. :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Specifically, Biology and Tales of Symphonia. :( When I had Biology in Ninth Grade and learning about Mitosis, I was obsessed with Symphonia, and thus kept spelling 'Mitosis' as 'Mithosis.' =3=; Aaand then there is now, in which I am still partly obsessed with Symphonia... and we're learning about Mitosis and stuff in Biology class. :|;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I did figure out one way! :D

Mitosis: Duplicating/Cloning of Cells
    Mithos: His vision of life was to have everyone the same... kind of like clones.

:3

/brick'd
    /could prolly think of something with Abyss, but it's easier with Symphonia because Mitosis just need an 'h' to have Mithos in it. xD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes, yes you do Maly. :3 Play the original Symphonia for Gamecube if you ever do though. The "sequel" is... alright, but disappointing in several aspects. :(

I like it, Nica~ :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/will love mervyn's signature forever... unless it's changed from Red.

I know where my Gamecube is~ . . . But we don't use it because we have a Wii. xD;

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Good for you, it's not going to be changed for quite some while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back