• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Coven - Town Wins!

DeusPro

Banned
Years
  • Agh, this is really difficult, but in the end I think Home's actions acquit Hyper for now. Def sounds as if home was pushing to not be associated as part of the wagon, and being the scum that is off the buss.
    [UNVOTE] HyperMorian
    [VOTE] Home

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • You know what. Im claiming d1. Im the jailor.

Yeah fos on deuspro and hyper.

jombii

Years
  • Alright. Now can I have those votes off me?

Im keeping my HyperMorian vote. FoS on anybody who keeps their vote on me.

Lets also talk on who I should jail.

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah, I'll go ahead and claim Psychic D1, just to clear things up.
    If anyone needs to know, on even nights I receive two people, one of which is a townie, and on odd nights, I receive three(?) people, one of which is scum. Last night I got Abby and Home in my vision, and so now that I know who is town I'll just
    [UNVOTE] Home

Notice: Protective roles: This is where you become important. Please please protect the right people.
    Edit: and this is where the two people in my vision start questioning each other. Now it could be Abby who is the one who is a confirmed townie, but judging on the setup, chances are both might be town.

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
  • How does that confirm him as scum? Do you think I'm coming out of the woodwork as Maf? Evidence as shown by the setup, and his claim do show that more likely than not, he is the confirmed town.. but there's really no way to know which one is the confirmed one.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • The GM has spoken.

Well, we could make them confirm themselves by letting them live and see if the jailor claim remains or the true jailor kills the fake one. Since you've just revealed yourself, it's most likely that your anonymity has broken apart and they're going to take you down swiftly because you're a powerful role.

[Unvote] Home
    [Execute] No one because screw it, I could always change it into anyone if I want to and yet I'm not too sure with this 50:50 chance thing.

And since you're most likely to jail and kill me tonight if you were the one, I too will claim Transporter. On n0, I swapped Johnny and Bard for the lols. Turns out that the Pirate was after Johnny, and I'm not sure who wanted him dead this early. So yeah, technically Johnny owe his life to me, or maybe that's my mistake for causing such trouble on getting the sheriff dead instead.

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
  • I mean, I'm just presenting facts on the situation, given the situation. Maybe I revealed too early, but I wouldn't want to risk mislynching in any situation. Your lack of regard for the magnitude of him potentially being jailer is arrogant. Maybe this is town v town. Who knows, but Abby, I can see where you're coming from. I pop out of nowhere to defend home. Yes, I admit, that was brash and looking scummy on my part, but I'm willing to take that risk to protect town.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Huh no, I believed your claim, I thought you were saying at least one of me & home were scum

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
  • Honestly, right now, I would turn my eyes on the people who have barely posted. Excluding Ceresi, the people who have posted the least are Kitty, GP, and Bidoof. If we go by what we have, and say that Home, Ceresi, and I are confirmed town then that leaves 3 alive spots for town. It's hard for me to say that Kitty is town. To me they look like a stereotypical lurking maf. Look at this picture of all of their posts.
    Spoiler:

They've only made two posts throughout the whole game, outside of during sign ups. Bidoof, through their little posts still offered me enough of a townie lean for now (due to his response earlier in the day when he was worried about losing the sheriff)
    imo they look like a classic scum, and since everything else we've encountered thus far, I think the safest vote is [VOTE] Kitty

Last edited:

jombii

Years
  • [UNVOTE] HyperMorian
    [EXECUTE] Kitty

I get where Abby is coming from. It's easy to read "one of them is town," as "the other is scum" when it's not really so. More or less, this even gives me a townread on abby.

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
  • Hmm.. I myself am not sure about this. If one is at least town, or if one is town and the others are of other alignments. @Roger a bit of help here?

Back