• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Coven - Town Wins!

DeusPro

Banned
Years
  • It's only useless if it doesn't work together with the Sheriff, but meh. It seems like it's pretty much useless now if it's what I currently think it is.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Maybe it was a rather early accusation, but I don't really expect him to be town unless there's another way that can convince me otherwise. My vote is getting wishy-washy at this point and we accidentally exposed the jailor because aforementioned reasons.

[Unvote] Abby
    [Execute] Kitty

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • By the way to clarify on the psychic vision
    on odd nights, 2 people, one is inno, one can be anything, inno, mafia, or third party
    same with even nights. just one is scum and there are 3 choices.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Are you saying you're not town? He gets two players, one of which is town. That means either you or Abby isn't town. Don't try to paint it other way because that's not how it works. One of you could be either third party or mafia.

nah. it clearly means that one of us is town. It doesn't necessarily state that the other isn't town also.

@Desi: what do you think of how the day is going so far?

Years
  • It was pretty awesome. We got lot of things to work on. Now I was thinking of what if both protective role visited deus, crusader will kill Doc if they visited same person. So we need to find some solution.
    Doc visit deus instead of crusader?

After reading through we are voting kitty on assumption of lurking scum. I dunno all of suspicious person have claimed... so

[Execute]Kitty

jombii

Years
  • I'm just going to copy paste this here because my eyes hurt reading the op

Spoiler:

looking at the town list we have the following confirmed roles in the game.

sheriff- bard dead
    lookout- sparkin dead
    psychic- deuspro
    jailor- home
    transporter- hyper
    crusader- cersei, kiyotaka, or no claim
    2 other town roles- cersei, kiyotaka or another player

this list means that, unless there are counterclaims, only one slot is left for the others to claim. and this sucks because there are still a lot of players. this leaves deus, home, hyper, cersei and another player as the townie team. with 4 mafia players and 3 TP, this puts the town at a very big disadvantage.

of course this is counting that kiyoshi isn't TP. it's safe to say maybe that we are lynching people off this list.

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah, this game is almost completely stacked against town. It's going to take some miracle working to get us out of here, especially now that I can't work with bard.. glares at Hyper

Honestly the majority of players are going to be not town, so we are almost screwed unless, once again.. glares at hyper Someone does something.

jombii

Years
  • Sorry for spamming as I need to gather my thoughts.

List of players
    Spoiler:

Confirmed (slight with no counterclaims or deaths) Townie (8)
    1. DeusPro- Psychic
    2. Bard- Sheriff
    3. Sparkin- Lookout
    4. HyperMorian- Transporter
    5. Home- Jailer
    6. Cersei Lannister
    7. Kiyotaka Ishimaru (slight. possible TP)
    8. Another player.

Remaining Players
    1. Abby
    2. Purp
    3. Johnny
    4. Drewbie
    5. Doof
    6. Kitty
    7. GP
    8. Desi

almost half of the players are non-town. we have a safe lynch. but the numbers are stacked against us

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • Night 1

Kitty was Lynched
    She was the Hex Master

Player List:
    Spoiler:

Graveyard:
    Spoiler:

Next phase will be at 8/11/17 10:00 PM Central time, or whenever all NA are given.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I'm gonna [UNVOTE]Hypermorian because Home is still dying even though he claimed.
    [VOTE]Kitty for now

Why is he dying? NK?

-------------

Also yeah I don't tend to post much in the first day or two unless it's shitposting, I just feel like I have nothing to say early that's very productive. I don't understand the Kitty bandwagon, is it just because she's not very active?

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • Day 2
    Gimmepie is dead! He was He was executed by the jailor! He was Medusa!

Player List:
    Spoiler:

Graveyard:
    Spoiler:

The next phase will be at 8/13/17 10:00 Pm Central Time

jombii

Years
  • ALRIGHTY THEN.

I was this close in not executing GP. He just had to go the extra length in defending himself.

Remaining Players w/o character assignment
    1. Abby
    2. Purp
    3. Johnny
    4. Drewbie
    5. Doof
    6. Kitty
    7. Desi

@purplecicada: kindly explain the error in my analysis as you mentioned in discord. Thanks!

jombii

Years
  • Need I say more? [VOTE]Hypermorian

I know he claimed, but I don't buy it and I think my Hypermorian/GP scum team theory was on spot.

if this helps, I asked GP during the night that if he is maf, who is his teammates.

He said johnny, hyper, and chura. The numbers dont stack up obviously as there are only two scum left, and three, possibly two, TP.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Oh? Then explain, how come there's not even a single maf kill just now? In fact, I transported you with Cersei for countermeasures, and seems like my guess was correct about saving the Crusader.

You're trying this hard just to get me lynched so you can win, and as long I'm alive, you're going to continue to press me down. Are you too going to deny that you didn't get transported last night?

jombii

Years
  • I'm going to wait for Hyper's defense before voting.

as of now, the two remaining coven roles are the coven leader and the potion master.

Coven Leader can only control the actions of a player. Can anybody claim that they are controlled?
    The Potion Master is the other role. We can assume that he/she has not yet attacked since there was no notification. So they used up a heal and a reveal. W/c means one thing, they would be able to attack a player during this night, and not until three nights after that. so, barring any TP, town would be safe for at least a few nights.

I'm not even going to touch the TP yet. those roles are confusing.

jombii

Years
  • Oh? Then explain, how come there's not even a single maf kill just now? In fact, I transported you with Cersei for countermeasures, and seems like my guess was correct about saving the Crusader.

You're trying this hard just to get me lynched so you can win, and as long I'm alive, you're going to continue to press me down. Are you too going to deny that you didn't get transported last night?

mafia doesn't have the usual night kill as far as I know. once they lose their killing roles, they can't kill. @metroid can you confirm?

Back