• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Coven - Town Wins!

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
  • He could be but the pirate kill might have failed too bexause of the rock-paper-scissor mechanic. He could be coven master w/c explains why nobody has claimed to be controlled.

Or potionmaster w/c could also mean the lack of maf attack.

Either way, im happy to lynch doof. [UNEXECUTE] Desinishon
    [EXECUTE] Bidoof FTW

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Coven Leader is immune to roleblocks. That leaves him with either Potion Master, Pirate, or potential Plaguebearer. I'll vote for him for now, but if he gives a good enough defence then I'll switch my vote. Apologies for getting you to out, Abby.

[Execute] Bidoof FTW.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Which means Hyper's claim is accurate. Do not jail Johnny tonight, as this will waste an execution (even though this doesn't wipe your executions, you only have 2 left).

Although, with the Coven Leader and Transporter around, it's likely my targets may have been swapped. Abby confirmed he was roleblocked N0, so it's just Doof.

jombii

Years
  • I think hyper already claimed that he switched cersei and johnnu last night. And that you will get notified if coven leader swaps you

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm a little bit cautious as Doof could be the jester. Also, only the person who gets controlled to target the other is notified. We need to be wary as the Necrobleh (I can never remember its spelling) happens on N3 and stays. We need to get rid of the Coven Leader, as he drains the life force of the person he controls if he gets the Necrobleh. Which means that they die.

@Home, is it possible you could jail Desi tonight?

jombii

Years
  • Well if doof is the jester, johnny cant be the executioner. Right? As only the executioner gets to become a jester.

Still is n2 this coming night. We have at least two days to kill the potmas and covlead.

jombii

Years
  • And you would have been notified if you were controlled since you were the one doing the action.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Oh yeah. ;p And no, there can be a jester and an executioner. There can be 2 jesters if the Executioner's (we assume Johnny) target gets nightkilled. This turns Johnny into a jester, too. Additionally, if Johnny is the Executioner and Hyper's his target, this confirms that Hyper is town as the Executioner can only have a townie as their target.

jombii

Years
  • As per the game setup spoiler in the tab, there is no jester. Only three TP.

And yeah, if johnny is executioner, this confirms hyper is town. Since we dont need to eliminate executioner, we could also give johnny a win? No? Alright.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    That'd waste a lynch! also does Johnny really deserve a win with an obvious exe?

EDIT: Yep, just checked the game setup. Don't worry about lynching Doof lmao. Though, if we give Johnny his win (no offence, Hyper, transporters are little shits) he can help town. Seeing as there's only two Witches (maf faction) left, he'd be kinda dumb to help them.

jombii

Years
  • As one put it before, Johnny is one of our finest town lol. Hyper still gets the point.

For now, we focus on finding the coven members. Then we go for the plague and the pirate

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Honestly, the Plaguebearer will be more dangerous than the Potion Maker. I've never seen the PoMa with the Necro, so I'm unsure as to how dangerous they are. Unless the Coven Leader targetted two non-killing roles, it is likely that Doof is not the leader. Unless the Pirate lost their duel, he could be the Pirate. Chances are Doof is either the Pirate, Plaguebearer, or the Potion Maker.

jombii

Years
  • Well with this amount of players alive, I dont think the plague have already visited all living players.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    If you have it, the person you jail will get it. If you didn't execute your jailed target and they visited me, I'd get it, and so on. He turns into a killing machine if everyone gets it. That's why he's a bigger threat. :P

jombii

Years
  • Well lets hope that we have not had it yet lol.

Pot master with necrobleh can kill everynight lol

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm unsure about the mechanic, but I believe the plague can no longer spread if the Plaguebearer is lynched.

Back