• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Coven - Town Wins!

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    @Desi, this is where I come into play and why my role is important. Doesn't do much for the coven leader, however.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Hi, I'm just the pirate, so if you're looking for plaguebearer you're in the wrong place :(( If you want I can target the unconfirmed and if my action goes through and they die then town will be one step closer to winning, my win won't affect town win, soooo.

I just want to live :(

Targeted Johnny n0 and was transferred to Bard
    Targeted Johnny n1 and was roleblocked

Last edited:

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
  • This makes things interesting.. I still have no clue whether to pursue the Hyper thread, because Johnny seems to be pushing for Hyper an awful lot.. It could just be his personality though. AGH, this is hella difficult

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    If it helps much, the pirate is also a roleblocker themselves. Not to the same extent, but them going into a 'duel' with somebody makes them unable to do actions. However, I have no idea if Metroid has been using it as such. However, he is third party and it's unlikely we can always trust him.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Well then that leaves desi or drew. Still keeping my vote tho as pirate is one of the roles we need to kill. :/ sorry doof.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • i mean if i win the game continues and you no longer need to kill me ;)

help me help you

[Lynch] Desinishon

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
  • Hmm. If not Doof then I see Desi as the next possible scum. Johnny is most probably the exec, even though there are sprinkles of suspicion for him being mafia, I don't expect Johnny to have a convoluted and deep plan to the level that it must be for him being mafia. Now, for Doof. His N0 action pretty simply lines up, and is public knowledge, but his N1 action can't be known by anyone else. I personally think that he just might be the pirate, and it's better to lynch someone like Desi. So, unless something comes up in the next hour and 22 minutes, I'm changing my vote to Desi.
    [UNVOTE] Bidoof FTW
    [VOTE] Desi

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Hadn't I switched them, he wouldn't have gotten a plunder during N0, so why stop there when he can nab the second one?

[Unvote] Bidoof FTW
    [Execute] Desinishon

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • Night 2
    (Going to bed early so i'm posting this early.)
    Bidoof FTW was Lynched! He was the Pirate

Player List:
    Spoiler:

Graveyard:
    Spoiler:

Phase change at 8/14/17 9:00 PM Central Time

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • Day 3
    Deshinison was Executed by the Jailor! He was the Coven Leader!

Player List:
    Spoiler:

Graveyard:
    Spoiler:

Phase Change at 8/16/17 9:00 PM Central Time

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Oh my god. Nice one, Home!

I got transported by the way.

Just to confirm my action, I roleblocked Drewbie last night.

EDIT: Forgot to put this in. I'm having doubts about Abby being the doctor. Not 100% doubts but the PM can heal others if they wish to.

@Diego, who did your visions show?

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
  • HELL YEAH, HOME. BRILLIANT JOB MATE!! I got Abby and Johnny in my vision last night. At least one of them is town...

jombii

Years
  • Oh my god. Nice one, Home!

I got transported by the way.

Just to confirm my action, I roleblocked Drewbie last night.

EDIT: Forgot to put this in. I'm having doubts about Abby being the doctor. Not 100% doubts but the PM can heal others if they wish to.

Alright, this confirms Abby as 100% doctor in my eyes. Desi tried to put some doubt him during our night chat, saying that of all the confirmed ones, Abby has the least hold on claims, explaining about being roleblocked for an attack N1.

And for the psychic, I think that confirms more that Abby is town. Johnny could be the executioner. Desi tried to claim executioner if that helps.

jombii

Years
  • so player list.

(1)Abby- doc
    (2)PurpleCicada- roleblocker
    (3)DeusPro- psychic
    (4)Johnny- executioner
    (7)HyperMorian- transporter
    (8)Paranoia
    (9)Home- jailor
    (15)Cersei Lannister- crusader.

this is weird since we still have the potmaster and plaguebearer right???

I'm thinking either kiyoshi one of them and drewbie is the other.

either way. [FINAL EXECUTE] Paranoia_ as I don't think I will be in UG for the rest of the day. I'll be lurking in RP since I have a lot of backlog writing to do.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    [execute] Paranoia_.

It is possible Kiyo was the Plaguebearer. Unless GP sent a personal message to make his actions secret, it is unlikely one mafia would visit the other.

Back