• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Creepy Factor

Rin Sohma

Walking on the beach with her Vaporeon
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Mar 31, 2017
    I'm going to start off by saying I haven't played Platinum, so I can't comment on the Distortion World.

But playing through Diamond was such a memorable experience for me, in part due to the creepier bits of the game. Team Galactic's mission itself was pretty creepy, along with Cyrus. And then there were the side things: the Old Chateau, the unsettling (and unexplained?) church in Hearthome, the Darkrai story in Canalave, Absol on Mt. Coronet, the hidden fourth lake. I wanted to see if anyone else felt the same way about some of the creepier parts of the game and want to elaborate, or if they have some other "creepy" parts they loved. Or did it not affect you in any specific way?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Absol on Mt. Coronet, the hidden fourth lake
    I don't remember these things at all

someone tell me about them

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    I didn't think there were any scary parts of the games.

Tbh I thought this was the least scary gen.

Back