• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crystal Destiny Gym

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    i see u dont know how to use him but 1 more question, y dont u havee celebii

... Celebi's a grass type. I use bugs... That answers it.

And yes, I could use Heracross, however he is still 4 times weak to flying, so he's not high on my good books, as there are lots of flying pokemon.

Blizzard Master

NU/BL/UU Trainer!
    Years
  • yup aura is in the elite 4 and for angel bunny i heard your really good so ill let you in.

Yay thank you!! If you are unsatisfied or unsure we can always have a battle ^^

Btw, I'm need edit the list of Pokemons I'll be giving away, I'm not gonna make it a choice between Shiny or Non-Shiny. I'll just give away 1 Shiny Ice Type Baby pokemon of their choice ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    I EV train a lot of pokemon so I guess thats the prize for beating me.

Years
  • lol, anyways i got a gym badge here
    The Crystal Destiny Gym

Years
  • well, if you tell me your pokemon, their stats, and attacks, I'll let you in if they're good enough and you have to PM me with them......... or just ask CallMeYou to battle you because im kinda busy right now..............

Pokekid1995

The beatles
    Years
  • Name:Shae
    Type of Pokemon:Phychic
    What you want to become(gym leader, elite four, champion): gym leader
    FC:2964-6172-9993
    Pokemon you will give away to the person who wins: Ralts

olearye273

im English and i dont like tea
    Years
  • Name:olearye273
    Type of Pokemon:poison
    What you want to become(gym leader, elite four, champion): gym leader
    FC: 1848 4609 2880
    Pokemon you will give away to the person who wins:mesprit
    pm if ur interested

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Put olearye273 as a Gym Leader. All he needs is to improve a bit, and he will be great!

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2008
    I'm just waiting for this to be completed so I can beat all the Gym Leaders and Elite 4 + Champion.

Anyways..
    @Turtwigtoon: The amount of Flying types being used these days are not high; to add on to that, almost no one uses Flying type moves. If you'd look at it closely, the types that are weak against Flying types are affected by other moves. (i.e.: Grass; Fire. Bug; Fire. Fighting; Psychic. Etc., etc.) Therefore, having a Heracross on your team wouldn't be a bad idea. Replace Mothim with it, maybe, with a Heracross @ Flame Orb - Facade; Close Combat; Megahorn; Pursuit, or some other variations of this moveset, with Facade. Heracross is a beast. Having a Jolly Heracross + Choice Scarf could also outrun a majority of OU Pokemon, too, so that could be an option. All in all, having a Heracross on your team is pretty appealing - just watch out for Fire/Psychic moves. I'm pretty sure your Drapion can absorb Fire and Psychic moves quite nicely...its typing is Dark/Poison, if I'm not mistaken?

Oh yeah...when can we start battling this Gym?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I'm just waiting for this to be completed so I can beat all the Gym Leaders and Elite 4 + Champion.

Anyways..
    @Turtwigtoon: The amount of Flying types being used these days are not high; to add on to that, almost no one uses Flying type moves. If you'd look at it closely, the types that are weak against Flying types are affected by other moves. (i.e.: Grass; Fire. Bug; Fire. Fighting; Psychic. Etc., etc.) Therefore, having a Heracross on your team wouldn't be a bad idea. Replace Mothim with it, maybe, with a Heracross @ Flame Orb - Facade; Close Combat; Megahorn; Pursuit, or some other variations of this moveset, with Facade. Heracross is a beast. Having a Jolly Heracross + Choice Scarf could also outrun a majority of OU Pokemon, too, so that could be an option. All in all, having a Heracross on your team is pretty appealing - just watch out for Fire/Psychic moves. I'm pretty sure your Drapion can absorb Fire and Psychic moves quite nicely...its typing is Dark/Poison, if I'm not mistaken?

Oh yeah...when can we start battling this Gym?

Its not the type that worries me. Its the pokemon with Flying moves. Anyway, your Heracross idea sounds great. You can only challenge this Gym when all the slots are full I think...

CallMeYou

Pokemanz breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    does anyone still need to be tested that wanted to be a gym leader?

Back