• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crystal Destiny Gym

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
Years
  • I am leaving this gym

Reason
    Its Was A good idea but its never updated

And My Gym Is full already and its been around for like 2 days yours has been a lot longer and its not full

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Sounds like an oppurtunity for me to bid goodbye. My bugs are needed elsewhere, and I'm too busy for this.

Blizzard Master

NU/BL/UU Trainer!
    Years
  • I am leaving this gym

Reason
    Its Was A good idea but its never updated

And My Gym Is full already and its been around for like 2 days yours has been a lot longer and its not full

It's funny how one person quits a gym other people follow. But I agree with you Ryan, your Gym filled up very fast and it was very noticeable during the 1st day. I feel like your gym's going to go far, prob rival the ESO's Gym (althouh they inactive most of the time, Angela being like the only active of the bunch).

Sounds like an oppurtunity for me to bid goodbye. My bugs are needed elsewhere, and I'm too busy for this.

Aw Another gym leader gone. I would like to help you out with your training Turtwigtoon, if you need anything let me know.

oh what allie hasn't given me info yet

Hey Lucas, I think you would had taken this gym pretty far, but what killed it was your lack of interest. Whe weren't asking you to throw away your life to be here 24/7, but you would have atleast attempted to keep maintainance (did I spelled that right?) everytime you log on here. Well I wish you best of luck, see ya!

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    oh what allie hasn't given me info yet

You do have a lack of interest, and whilst on the subject of interest, hows your tourney going, as you seem to have lost interest since you lost. Have Shi No Tenshi and DeathlyHallows fought yet? And what about the prizewinners? And update the 1st post!

It's funny how one person quits a gym other people follow. But I agree with you Ryan, your Gym filled up very fast and it was very noticeable during the 1st day. I feel like your gym's going to go far, prob rival the ESO's Gym (althouh they inactive most of the time, Angela being like the only active of the bunch).

Aw Another gym leader gone. I would like to help you out with your training Turtwigtoon, if you need anything let me know.

Hey Lucas, I think you would had taken this gym pretty far, but what killed it was your lack of interest. Whe weren't asking you to throw away your life to be here 24/7, but you would have atleast attempted to keep maintainance (did I spelled that right?) everytime you log on here. Well I wish you best of luck, see ya!

Thanks Blizzard Master. If I need help, I'll come to you!

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    sos dude im out too i passed you my info about 20 times and you still havn't updated so im off have a good team though and when you do ill come back and chalenge lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    Not too sound rude, but I've been watching this gym and it's like you don't care you lose people. I wanted to join this gym at one time when it first started, but I'm actually glad I didn't. It seems pretty dead, and I've noticed you have lost interest in your gym. I guess if you ever get it up and running again, I'll challenge it. Good luck.

Crissy

Contest Guru <3
    Years
  • Name: Krystina
    Type of Pokemon: Water
    What you want to become: Gym leader
    FC: 4940 - 8252 - 7906
    Pokemon you will give away to the person who wins: Seadra

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
  • um when am i going to be tested and i all ready applied for water gym leader

Back